Baby Boy Rumple Nursery Part 1

My 4th of July weekend was not very exciting to say the least. 
Bill had to catch up on school work (he is working on his MBA on-line) 
and I was feeling extra lazy most of the weekend.
We had plans to go to a friend's house on the 4th to watch some fireworks, 
but I woke up on Friday with a horrible headache that lasted all day. 

It was nice to just spend some time at home with each other because the rest of our 
July weekends are pretty full with plans. 

We did get to clear out our 'guest room' to get ready to start decorating the nursery!
I posted this before pic on instagram. Can't wait to post the 'after'!
It will be a while of course, but I've got some ideas brewing :)

We are planning to keep the walls grey for now.
I would like to paint large, white horizontal stripes on the back wall where 
the crib is going to go to add some depth to the room.
I found some inspiration on Pinterest (of course).


Here are a few more inspirational photos I have pinned...


from one of my favorite blogs, Home of Malones!

We have also started our registry! Boy, is it overwhelming!
I found a really cool app/website where you can add items from anywhere.
I will share on the blog this week!

How was your holiday weekend?

6 comments

  1. Love the look your going for in the nursery!! Totally get taking it easy over the weekend - especially when you have so many fun things ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I can't wait to see what you do with it!! You are so sweet to showcase little Brody's room and I'm obsessed with that second photos nursery. Those animals prints are fab and I want that octopus pillow!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the grey walls... this is going to be gorgeous!! Can't wait to see :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of the poofs (so cute!) My holiday weekend was amazing as I did a bit of traveling :)
    Have a wonderful rest of your week xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see what you guys do with the room! The stars on the ceiling in the inspiration picture are pretty amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love all of these ideas!! I can't wait to see what you do with the nursery!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!