Bump-Date // Weeks 17 & 18

It's been a few weeks since I've posted a good Bump-Date!
I usually post these on Wed, but yesterday got away from me!
Better late than never I guess...

To be honest, taking those bump pics is getting a little exhausting...
Having to put on a cute outfit, do your hair and make up and have your 
hubby snap a photo is a lot of work for a pregnant lady!

This week, I took a selfie on the day I was officially 18 weeks.
{maxi dress: Forever21, old (similar)}

Mind you, this was taken after dinner... So, I felt a little more bloated than usual.
But, the bump is definitely there! 
I have decided to start embracing the bump. I am excited to actually look 
pregnant and not just bloated :) 

How far along: 18 weeks! (I will be 19 weeks on Sat! Time is flying!)

Baby size: Sweet potato! 

Baby's progress: Baby is about 5.6 inches long and weighs about 6.7 ounces. He is growing rapidly and hopefully this is the reason I am so hungry all of the time! (source: The Bump)

Weight gain: Last appt was up 11 lbs :/ yikes!

Stretch marks: Nothing yet! Using Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter everyday!

Sleep: Sleep is getting a little more restless with the growing belly. I am starting to have to sleep on my side and I normally sleep on my back, so that's an adjustment. Of course, getting up multiple times to go to the bathroom is still annoying as heck!

Gender: BOY!!! :) 

Movement: I have felt some flutters here and there and hoping that is baby boy moving?! I can't wait to really feel a definite kick!

Looking forward to: Starting to decorate the nursery! We have the room cleared out and I'm ready to start painting the stripes on the back wall. Hopefully, this will happen this weekend. Also, started a registry for baby boy Rumple! And buying really cute preppy clothes for him :) 

Food cravings: Still really craving sweets a lot! I had to buy Pop Tarts and Lucky Charms after seeing commercials for both... I feel like I have the taste buds of a 5 year old?!

Weirdest food I ate this week: Probably Pop Tarts for dessert after dinner. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Brushing my teeth still makes me a little queasy.  Some floral scents and cleaning products make me feel queasy too. 

Labor signs: too early!

What I miss: Sleeping on my back, a strong cup off coffee, a hearty glass of wine after a long day at the office. I have been craving a good Happy Hour! 

Symptoms: Just a touch of nausea still right before bed. Boobs are getting out of control. I've had to buy all new bras (hello D cups!). They are so sore all the time. I hear this only gets worse...

Workouts: Went on a few long walks with Charlie. Still using my 5 lb weights to help tone my arms. I try to do about 10 - 20 minutes of arm exercises at night while I'm watching TV. Also, doing lunges. 

That's all for this week! 
I'm linking up with East Coast Chic and Home of Malones for Thoughts for Thursday!

7 comments

  1. Now I'm craving Pop Tarts! You're looking great -- love that maxi dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi from the link up! That maxi dress is beautiful and you look so great! What an exciting time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from the link up! You look great- congrats! I miss being pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so adorable!! Buying preppy little boy clothes is the BEST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing gal!!! Sweets and carbs were my nemesis!! I hadn't eaten lucky charms since I was probably ten until I got pregnant!! And they tasted so amazing....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhh now I'm craving pop-tarts!! You look awesome! Don't stress about the weight gain- I know I gained at least 5lbs on vacation last week- I'm scared to weigh myself today! I started to feel movement right around 19 weeks with my first- it's so crazy when you feel those first kicks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I was experiencing the same need to buy new bras that you are! I'm 28 weeks and that really hasn't happened for me (small change but not drastic). You should start feeling some definite movement soon! I had felt flutters at that time too and it wasn't long after that I felt what I KNEW was movement. So exciting :) I also wanted to say...you look GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!