Bumpdate | 20 weeks!

{top: ily couture | necklace: francesca's | skirt: pink blush maternity}

We are over half way there folks! 
I can't believe it!

I actually took a quality photo with my fancy camera outside like I normally do for this week's bumpdate, but it turned out horrible. I just could not publicise it, so this insta pic from yesterday will have to do!

Here's a quick recap of how I'm feeling these days:

How far along: 20 weeks (and 4 days today!)

Baby size: Banana or small cantaloupe depending on what app you go by... I like the small cantaloupe idea... can't picture a baby the shape of a banana!

Baby's progress: Baby is about 6.5 inches long and weighs about 10.6 ounces. Baby has working taste buds! (source: The Bump)

Weight gain: Ummm... no comment! We have our next Dr.'s appt on Friday, so I will find out...

Stretch marks: Nothing yet! Using Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter everyday!

Sleep: Sleep is getting a little more restless with the growing belly. I am starting to have to sleep on my side and I normally sleep on my back, so that's an adjustment. Of course, getting up multiple times to go to the bathroom is still annoying as heck!

Gender: BOY!!! :) 

Movement: Definitely have felt some movement! I have felt a few "pops" that I'm pretty sure were kicks!! Can't wait to see this little guy squirm around on the ultrasound machine this Friday!

Looking forward to: Starting to decorate the nursery! We have the room cleared out and I'm ready to start painting the stripes on the back wall. Hopefully, this will happen soon?? AND our BABYMOON!! We just bought our plane tickets to Clearwater, FL over labor day weekend. We will be staying at the Hilton Clearwater Beach. I told Bill I just want to go somewhere warm with a nice pool right by the beach... I think this will do! I can't wait!




Food cravings: Ice cream just about every night now :/ Trying to stay away form the sweets as much as possible because I feel as though it is bad for baby. I have been sneaking York peppermint patties in the freezer... omg, it is so good!

Weirdest food I ate this week: Nothing crazy? Just eating a lot! 

Anything making you queasy or sick: Brushing my teeth still makes me a little queasy.  Some floral scents and cleaning products make me feel queasy too. 

Labor signs: too early!

What I miss: Sleeping on my back, a strong cup off coffee, a hearty glass of wine after a long day at the office. Being able to wear cute non-maternity clothes... and bikinis... 

Symptoms: Boobs are getting out of control. I've had to buy all new bras (hello D cups!). They are so sore all the time. And hello heartburn! I have to take tums nearly everyday.

Workouts: Went on a few long walks with Charlie. Still using my 5 lb weights to help tone my arms. I've been doing the Tone it Up Bikini Arms workout! I love it! Also found some great yoga videos on YouTube here

That's gonna do it for this week's bumpdate!

I think I may stick to the every other week update until I get up to 30 weeks or so...
That's when things get really exciting!

I'm linking up with Morgan and Ann for Mid Week Muse.

8 comments

  1. You look amazing gal and love the preggers tee!! You will have a blast in Clearwater for your baby moon! Soo exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so good mama!! Yay for a booked babymoon! That place looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, you look so beautiful! Loving the maxi skirt and baby bump ;) Adorable.

    Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hilton in Clearwater is beautiful you are going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great!! Don't worry I'm packing on the weight too- I'm trying to be healthy but it apparently isn't working! Your baby moon sounds perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are looking good girlie! Don't worry about the weight, it will come off! When else can you not have to worry about your weight? You look gorgeous in that outfit, love it! Enjoy your babymoon!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm 20 weeks and 4 days today, too! And I'm having a boy! Yay! I'm missing the glass of wine and cute non-maternity clothes too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just popping by! Girl you look so cute!! Sounds like you're doing great & that baby moon location looks amazing!! We have yet to decide if we're taking one. HA!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!