Cobalt Love | Nord's Anniversary Sale

It's that time again! Nordstrom Anniversary Sale time! 
The most wonderful time of the year!

While scrolling through all the lovely sale items, I noticed a trend...
Everything I want is Cobalt!


I absolutely love the bright color!
I am in need of a large handbag for fall and I'm really contimplating the Michael Kors tote...

Bill and I are trying to save for our Babymoon (details to come!) and the nursery decor / furniture, so I'm trying to be good...

Have you purchased anything from the sale?
What's on your wishlist?
Are you loving the cobalt trend?





5 comments

  1. It is such a pretty color!! I mean that watch is pretty awesome!! There is this Gigi NY cross body that I am lusting over in that color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE all of this! My favorite color is blue so I literally want everything you posted!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've been obsesssssssssed with cobalt! i have a purse on the way that's the color :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was sooooo close to buying that Rebecca Minkoff bag in cobalt blue! Love the color!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love cobalt blue. Loving the MK bag. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!