Friday Five


1 | We are going boating at Indian Lake tomorrow for Bill's brother's 30th birthday! Granted, it will not be as luxurious as the photo above, but I am just looking forward to a day on the water and in the sun! 

2 | I purchased this tankini from Target, which I like, but I may go searching for another one tonight. I would try to rock the bikini, but just feel more comfortable in a tankini these days with the growing parts!

3 | Charlie is getting groomed today! It is about time... We can hardly see his eyes anymore. He looks like a little shaggy dog. Mama is nervous for him though :/ I can't imagine what it will be like when our baby boy gets his first hair cut!


4 | I'm loving my new iPhone case from this etsy shop! I have been wanting a new one for a while and was so happy when I found this one. I mean, pink, gold and pineapple? What's not to love! 


5 | How beautiful is this table design to celebrate the Glitter Guide turning 3?! If you do not follow Glitter Guide or Taylor Sterling on instagram, do your self a favor and click follow! You will not be disappointed! 

@taylorsterling

I'm linking up with Amanda for Friday Favorites!

What do you have planned for the weekend?

2 comments

  1. Loooove that iPhone case, so cute! Have a great weekend -- and good luck with Charlie's haircut! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest iphone case ever & that table design is gorgeous! I've heard of the glitter guide, i'll have to check it out. Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!