Recent Purchases

Sorry for my lack of posting yesterday!
These Mondays seem to creep up so fast!

This weekend was spent celebrating my soon to be sister-in-law! We had her shower and bachelorette party on Saturday. This preggo actually stayed out past midnight!
Their wedding is Sept 6 and I can't wait!

+++ 

Bill and I have been pretty good about budgeting recently. We have goals in mind each month about what we need to pay off and what we can spend. We are starting to really get to a point where we feel comfortable with our finances and it feels really freeing! With that said, I may have gone on a little spending spree over the past few weeks... oops! #sorryimnotsorry...

Here are my recent purchases:

1 | This adorable onesie was picked up last week from Old Navy... I mean, I couldn't resist!


2 | We finally purchased the console table I have been wanting for our dining room! This may not be exciting for everyone, but it is very exciting for me! This means I can finish the decor in the dining room and hang stuff on the walls so it feel like a real home!

3 | I heard through the grape vine that they sell non-alcoholic wine on line. I have been craving a good glass of wine here and there with dinner and when I heard this, I decided to do some research. I found this website that has several different kinds of non-alcoholic wine! I ordered 3 bottles that are supposed to arrive today! I'm pretty pumped to try them. I'll let you know how they taste!


4 | I decided it was time to invest in a good foundation/powder and when I read this recommendation from katie, I decided to give Tarte Amazonian Clay Airbrush foundation a try. I also ordered a new Origins Age Defense Treatment Lotion from Sephora. I can't wait to try them out!


5 | A trip to Hobby Lobby was in store yesterday.. Why you ask? To cheer myself up after a hectic work day. That's a legit reason, right? Come to find they were having a 50% off frames and wall art sale! Momma went a litte crazy, but it is time to hang some art and photos on these walls! I will share the results soon!

Have you purchased anythng recently that you love?

8 comments

  1. That onesie is adorable! Old Navy has great Kid's clothing. I am obsessed with Hobby Lobby, but don't have one very close by. I have to order off the site. I ordered faux flowers on sale for my daughter's first birthday that were gorgeous and reasonably priced.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that onesie on your Insta and it is so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that onesie!! You can put that on him when he's wide awake at 2am and ready to party ;) I'm going to check out that alcohol free wine website right now, I could use some in my life!! Love the console table- we really need one for our living room but right now the ew nursery is taking all the house $$ maybe next year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looove that console table! Pottery Barn can do no wrong. And that onesie -- too cute! I'm in big trouble when I have kids, all of their clothes are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That onesie is adorable!!! And I love those prints that you got from Hobby Lobby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love their wedding date - it happens to be my parents anniversary and they are about to celebrate their 40th!!! Everything you bought is so great, especially that onesie!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm dying over that onesie! I need to get one ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  8. First of all I love that "Party Animal" onesie, so cute! Non-alcoholic wine?? I sure wish I would have known about that when I was prego, you will have to let me know how it is so when I get pregnant for the second time I can get some haha! Actually, I'm still nursing so I might order some for myself now!! I totally saw those prints at Hobby Lobby, LOVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!