Wednesday Wishlist | Baby Edition 1

Sorry for all the baby/pregnancy related posts, but this is where my brain goes these days!


I was a little bummed at first that I wouldn't be able to partake in all the fun, frilly, girly stuff since I found out we are having a boy. Then, I started surfing the net for boy stuff and realized that they can be little mini men in preppy clothes... I mean, check out this cuteness!



little peanut onesie on sale! | white button onesie on sale! | grey cardigan on sale! | bear sweatshirt | navy polo on sale! | pull on jeans | striped shorts | yay! footie pajamas | cable knit onesie | navy loafers on sale! | headphone bib

Baby Gap is having a great sale going on right now. You can get up to 75% off items!

I had so many little boy items saved that I had to break them out by store.
I will probably do several baby wishlist editions!

I'm linking up with Annie and Morgan for Mid Week Muse!

Where do you find cute baby clothes?

5 comments

  1. Those baby moccasins are to die for!! I can't wait to see all of your boy finds! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post, how adorable are these finds. This is so adorable!

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that cable knit onesie for myself, ha! It looks sooo comfy!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of these!! Baby gap is one of my favorites- I need to do an updated post on where to shop for boys clothes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, seriously, this is the cutest stuff ever!!! That cable knot onsie is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!