Wednesday Wishlist

I am interrupting our normally scheduled 'Bump-Date' to bring you my Wednesday Wishlist. The Bump-Dates are not completely going away. I just feel as though it is getting a little repetitive now that I'm in my 2nd trimester and things are starting to stabilize. 

I'm starting to realize that I need to start watching what I eat. During the first trimester it was all about eat whatever my body is telling me to eat and what I could tolerate, which was usually not the healthiest options. Now that my appetite is almost back to normal, I really want to focus on eating better. I've already gained 11 lbs which is more than what should be the average weight gain at this point ("The Bump" app says between 5 - 10 lbs by now). I am going to focus on trying to get some exercise everyday as well. Whether it's a long walk with Charlie, yoga, stretching or light weights, I think it will be beneficial to me in the long run if I stay active. 

+++

With that said, I have a lot of items on my ever growing wishlist right now! 


The GiGi New York Indigo Python clutch is on sale right now. I have been wanting one forever! And I love that you can get them monogrammed for free!

I have jumped on the pineapple trend bandwagon and purchased this cute iphone case from this etsy shop. Can't wait for it to arrive!




What have you been wishing for recently?

*PS - You have one more day to enter in the Pink Blush Maternity Giveaway!!

I will announce the winner in tomorrow's post!

I'm linking up with Ann Elliot and Pampers & Pearls!

6 comments

  1. Can I have one of everything please!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the wish list! Those earrings and the clutch are my favorite!! Glad you linked up today! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks! My favorite is the earrings! I'm stopping by from the Mid Week Muse Link Up!

    Kristin
    Crumbs & Curls

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been loving the boyfriend watch lately because I think they look so classic and they sort of remind me of a chunky bracelet that tells time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute picks! Loving the bracelets!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want everything! But especially the TB Miller sandals -- I've had those on my wish list forever :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!