Weekend Recap

We helped celebrate 2 birthdays over the weekend.
My brother-in-law turned 30 and my niece (Bill's sister's daughter) turned 2!

The festivities began on Saturday with a boat trip to Indian Lake with Bill, his brother Scott and a few other friends. 

The weather was a little over cast, but the temperature was not too bad. It was in the high 70s and low 80s during the day. We did get a few minutes of sun here and there.

Of course, being the DD I had to learn how to drive the boat, which was fun!


We were successful at getting a boat "selfie" with everyone in the photo! Now that's talent!


My cocktail for the day... It actually tasted good and made me feel like I was drinking with everyone. 

Sunday was my niece, Evelyn's 2nd birthday party. 
The theme was ladybugs and everything was so cute!
I especially loved the ladybug cupcake cake!
Evie also had on a very stylish ladybug dress for the occasion.

Evelyn and her Grandma Rumple

Isn't she the cutest?!

On Friday, my fur baby Charlie got his first haircut!
I was a nervous mama and I don't know how I'm going to be with my baby boy when it comes to this point! But, he desperately needed one. We could hardly see his eyes before and I can tell now he feels better.


All photos via my instagram

I'm linking up with Biana and Leeann!

How was your weekend?

10 comments

  1. What a fun weekend - I haven't been out on a boat in ages and your photos are making me miss that!! Thanks for linking up love! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun weekend! That cupcake cake is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evelyn is precious! Her ladybug cupcake 'cake' is the best idea for kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little fur baby looks adorable of course! :) I'm loving that ladybug cake and dress, too. What a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That ladybug cake is adorable -- as is your niece of course!! So cute! Glad you guys had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. being on a boat in the summer is the PERFECT activity. i need to plan a trip like that soon. such a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had a great weekend! And how adorable is that cupcake cake?! xo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a fun weekend! Your niece is so adorable and Charlie looks too cute with his haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two very different parties lol glad you had a good weekend! Thanks for linking up with MMG :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!