Babymoon Essentials


We leave for our babymoon in Clearwater, Florida tomorrow morning and I am so pumped! We don't have anything big planned, just lounging by the pool and beach, eating and I have a pregnancy message scheduled which I am so ready for!

I will be busy packing today and most of my suitcase will consist of the above items.

1 | Maternity suit. Some preggos can still pull off a bikini... Not this one! I can not fit in any of my bikini tops. I decided to opt for a maternity one piece and I must say I feel way more comfortable in it than a bikini at the moment.

2 | Maternity dresses. At least one short and one maxi. These are a must! They are not only comfy for walking around the beach, but also for traveling. 


8 | water and snacks. I am always thirsty and hungry these days! Must be prepared at all times.

9 | sunscreen... duh!

10 | Preggo reading material. I am currently reading The Happiest Baby on the Block and Moms on Call 0-6 months (highly recommend both!)

Throw in some comfy shorts and tanks and you are all set for some fun (insert relaxation) in the sun! 

I will not be posting my normal Friday Favorites tomorrow, but will be back next week with a recap of our trip.

Hope you all have a fabulous Labor Day weekend!

I'm linking up with:
Home of Malones and East Coast Chic for Thought for Thursday. 

8 comments

  1. Enjoy your baby moon!! Relax and enjoy that massage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a wonderful place for a babymoon! enjoy it! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit choices you have planned for your babymoon! Have such a wonderful time!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww love all of this! That tote is perfection! Have an amazing babymoon!!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh so exciting!! Make sure to take lots of pictures :) Have a blast, you two!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have so much fun on your babymoon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun!!! I didn't do a babymoon before my kids and I really regret it.

    <3 Sarita www.itsagirlgirlworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything that you chose to bring is so pretty! I hope you have the best time!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!