Friday Favorites

Dear Blog,

I am so sorry I have neglected you this week.
It was one of those weeks that just sucks up all my energy and I wasn't really able to focus on anything but work!

SOOO happy it is FRIDAY!

Here's what I'm loving this week:


Our wedding album came yesterday and I have to say I am really impressed with the way it turned out. Shutterfly's service and quality really has impressed me. My next project will be making one from our honeymoon!

Also, very impressed with how fast my Sephora order came. I have already tried out the Tarte Amazonian Clay Foundation  and I love it! I will be trying out the Origins Age Defense Treatment Lotion (more of a toner) today and will report back on the blog next week.

I also received my order of non-alcoholic wines from Ariel Vineyards. I tried the red blend and the Chardonnay. They both tasted slightly watered down, but it's the closest to the real thing I can get!


I'm also loving the fact that I can feel little baby boy Rumple squirming around a lot!
We had our 20 week appointment last Friday and saw baby boy moving around and found out he is a little over 12 ounces and about 10 inches long! Grow baby grow!


Lastly, it's August 1st... You know what that means??
Fall is just around the corner! Pumpkin Spice lattes, Pumpkin Spice Candles... 
well, really Pumpkin Spice everything! Boots, leggings and over-sized sweaters, football season... so many things I love about Fall. 

What are you loving this week?

I'm linking up with Amanda for Friday Favorites!

8 comments

  1. You've had some great mail days this week!! Loving all your instagram photos! As much as I love summer and am not ready for cooler days - I love all things fall - so bring it on!! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It feels so good to have that wedding album done, I know!! You look adorable at 21 weeks! I love bump photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooohhh wine! does it have any alcohol at all? I really wanted to try some but then Steph told me a lot of them still have .5 of alcohol in them. If they don't, I need to get myself some asap!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, watered down wine is better than no wine! Haha! I have been using Shutterfly for everything and I love it, great quality and they always have sales!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it the most amazing feeling to feel the baby's movement?! And yay for your wedding album!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I live for the day pumpkin lattes come back around!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AHh! I best it is so crazy/cool to feel your sweet baby boy squirming around!! And yayyyy, for pumpkin spice lattes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You just made me sooo excited for fall!! I keep telling myself that I don't want to rush summer... but the other part of me cannot wait for September 1st! Happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!