Friday Favorites

TGIF!

We made it through another week friends!

Here is what I'm loving this Friday:

FOOD


I am hoping to make this peach cobbler recipe this weekend! We have a couple jars of peaches from Bill's parents' farm that I've been wanting to use and this just sounds delicious! Add a scoop on vanilla ice cream and I will be in heaven!

FASHION


I just love this look for fall. what's better than boots, skinny jeans, plaid and that ever so popular herringbone vest?!
PS - the herringbone vest from J.Crew is now on sale on J.Crew Factory (although, it's back ordered until Oct 27th ...)


Also loving these Steve Madden leopard flats. They need to get in my closet very soon!

HAIR/BEAUTY


I'm loving this easy to do up-do with a headband. I think even I can master this.

FOR BABY


How frickin' adorable are these little Sperry's for baby boy?! 
We just got Bill a few pairs for fall and it would be so cute if they got matching shoes!

I've also came across a ton of new instagram feeds for pregnancy & baby/kids clothing and decor. Here are a few of my recent finds:

Bundle Organics - juices made specifically for expecting moms.
Lily Jade - designer style diaper bags
Little Bunches - cute diaper clutches and baby blankets
House of Mia - cute baby clothes, 100% organic
Wren & Rumor - modern style blankets, bedding and swaddle blankets. I'm planning on getting this blanket from the shop for our little #rumplebaby2014
Child Hoods - cute and trendy clothes for little ones

And I just came across her instagram feed and I am obsessed with her bump style!

+++

That's all for this Friday's Favorites.
In case you missed it this week:


I'm linking up with Amanda for Friday Favorites. 

Happy Friday!

8 comments

  1. Ughhh I want that vest SO bad but I still can't justify $78 for it when it's not even going to get worn for another like 4-5 months for me! Stupid FL weather... wait, actually I don't mind it that much! Love those Steve Madden flats!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love your pins and I have some peaches left over so I might try my luck at peach cobbler!! I really want that vest, but then I found out it was the puffy vest material and not wool or textured I got sort of bummed out...maybe if it ever goes on mega sale I'll buy it lol!! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything here!! Skillet peach cobbler... Yes please! Love that outfit and those shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fall inspiration and that peach cobbler looks heavenly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need those shoes!! I ordered that vest from JCrew- at this rate my baby might be here before the vest is!! I have those baby sperrys- someone gave them to me for Miller and I'm so excited for his little bro to wear them next. Baby shoes are soo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, those Sperry's are adorable!! If I had a little guy, I would buy these for him in a heartbeat!

    And I am loving those Steve Madden flats. He can seriously do no wrong in my book when it comes to shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Peach cobbler... yummm! I've pinned that headband hairstyle and this reminds me that I need to try it. It looks so easy and cute! Hope you're having a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that peach cobbler looks amazing!!! And those flats are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!