Friday Favorites

TGIF!

It has been a tiring week to say the least. Little Charlie has been a cone head ever since he got neutered on Monday. He needs so much attention and I can tell he is depressed :( The stitches will come out next week and hopefully we can take the cone off. I've been an emotional wreck and I can't imagine what it would be like to have a child go through surgery!

On a happier note... here are some of my favorite things this week:

I ordered some maternity skinny jeans and leggings from Old Navy that came this week! I was getting sick of wearing dresses and skirts all the time, so I thought it was best to make the purchases now before fall. I feel like my wardrobe has expanded so much already!




I ordered these silver metallic star decals from Urban Walls in hopes to mimic the look below for #rumplebaby2014's nursery! I've decided to base my nursery around the same look. I just love the colors and how serene it feels!

{via}

I'm starting to get the nesting bug and have had the urge to organize everything!
As mentioned on Monday, we went to the Container Store over the weekend and got a bunch of stuff to organize our basement. I also picked up a little tray to organize my nail polishes. Before, they were just thrown in a bag and it was hard to go through them to pick out a color. Now they are neatly color coordinated and it makes me happy!

{via my IG feed}

I'm loving my new statement necklaces from Bib Jewelry! They will definitely add some "bling" to any outfit!

Also loving this little frame I found at Hobby Lobby that fits one of #rumplebaby2014's ultrasound photos. So presh!

{via my IG feed}

And in case you missed anything this week:


+++

Tonight I am heading over to a friend's house to help craft for her daughter's first birthday party. I'm excited to get my craft on!

Tomorrow, Bill and I had planned to stop by a few stores to firm up our baby registry! Wish us luck!

I'm linking up with Amanda for Friday Favorites.

Happy Friday!

5 comments

  1. I'm not preggers but those skinnies look crazy comfy!! I love having everything organized and in it's own place - so many nail polishes obviously need their own container not a bag!! Love your new statement jewelry and the new frame - so cute! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol i'm with B, not preggers but I kind of want those skinnies! that necklace is gorgeous, and how cute is that frame?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That frame is so cute! And those decals are perfect for a nursery, love it! Have fun getting your craft on tonight girl! Happy Friday!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How was I not following you on IG?! Fixed that :) Love having the nail polishes set out.. I have mine thrown into a bag, too and it's such a mess! Hope you're having a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That nursery has been all over my pinterest board for baby girl's room. I am in love with the star chart they have too ( and it's super cheap). Can't wait to see his room!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!