Oh Captin, My Captin...

It seems things always come in 3's. 

I had a family member pass away this week, found out one of my sorority sisters has a tumor in her brain and now the news of Robin Williams passing.

I don't want to be a complete Debbie downer here, but sometimes you have to accept that life is not forever. Make sure you tell those that are close to you how much they mean to you as much as possible.


May your star shine as brightly as it has here on Earth. 
I hope you have found your peace.

RIP Robin Williams

2 comments

  1. These things *always* seem to come in three's. I couldn't believe it when my husband told me last night about Robin Williams. I don't usually feel affected by celebrity deaths (as terrible as that may sound) but this one hit me hard.. I felt like I lost a piece of my childhood. Prayers for you and your family, I'm so sorry for your loss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry about your family member and friend :(. The news of Robin Williams passing is so sad and even more sad that he's battled with depression and alcoholism for years. Hopefully this is the last of bad news for you

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!