Styling | Dining Room Console Table

Our new console table arrived a few weeks ago and I was a little stumped on how to style it for a while. I decided to head to World Market and Home Goods for some inspiration and was able to pick up a few pieces that helped tie it all together.

I put one of our Save the Dates in a pretty frame, added a short candle and candles stick (need to add a candle to it) to one side. I also included our wood carving souvenir from our honeymoon in Hawaii. 

On the other side I added some pretties from World Market. Of course, the star of the show is little Charlie in the sunburst frame found at Home Goods.

In the middle of the console, I added a portable bar. The wicker tray was found at World Market along with the "Keep Calm and Have a Cocktail" coasters. The "R" napkins were a wedding gift along with our "Mr" & "Mrs" kate spade tumbler glasses that we used at our wedding. 

The art piece we hung over the console was also a wedding gift and one of our favorites! 
It showcases our venue and date of our wedding. 

I'm hoping to add a few baskets to the bottom shelf for storage for napkins, place mats, etc. 

I'm hoping to do another post on the rest of our dining room soon. I have just been waiting on our table runner to arrive and have yet to hang the gallery wall photos. This process has taken a little bit longer than planned! I wanted to get our dining room completed before starting on the nursery, so we better chop chop!

3 comments

  1. Love how you styled it - some of these will be great for my new sofa table too - stealing these ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this! It looks so good. Home Goods and World Market are the best! I'm going to try and hunt down that gold starburst frame :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I literally spent hours shopping for one of these yesterday! I have a tray very similar that I think I am going to set on it now! Thanks for the inspo girl!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!