Wedding Wednesday | Off the Registry Gifts

It's been a while since I've done a Wedding Wednesday post!
Even though our wedding is over, I still love weddings. I especially like them when I get to attend as a guest! As a guest, one must never show up empty handed. Instead of the traditional card and money, opt for something a little more personal.

I have to say, I typically stick to the registry when it comes to giving wedding gifts. I don't like taking the risk of the bride and groom not loving or needing what they get. However, there are a lot of great options out there to give a more personal gift if you are so brave. I like the idea of combining the two as well; giving one gift off the registry with a personalized gift.

Here are my recommendations:


These monogrammed dinner napkins are a perfect touch and will go with any decor the bride and groom choose.

I gave my close friend these "Ido" and "Me too" plates as well as the "Mr" and Mrs" forks. She ended up using them as their dinner plates at their wedding!

If the couple likes a good cocktail, why not spoil them with their own monogrammed copper mugs for Moscow mules!

Everyone loves a good cheese board. I think I registered for 3 different ones! This monogrammed cheese or bread board would be perfect for any occasion.

At least one person in every house hold loves wine. And if they don't we can't be friends. I'm loving this gold monogram wine stopper and the personalized wine rack!

I am loving this personalized pillow and am contemplating ordering one for our family room!

Last but not least, I absolutely love this canvas that showcases the words from the couple's first dance in the shape of a heart. How precious!

Have you ever given a gift off the registry?
Did the bride and groom appreciate it?


4 comments

  1. I LOVE that monogrammed cheese board and wine stopper. I think I need both of those in my life ASAP! So cute!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wooden wine holder is so cool!! I think it's great when you can find a piece off their registry and are able to personalize that - double win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need those monogrammed moscow mule mugs! SOOO cute! And I think it's my favorite drink :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous picks! A fun, monogrammed or personalized gift, especially when it has your new last name on it, is such a fun treat!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!