Wednesday Wishlist {Fall Fashion Edition}

That's right friends... It's that time of year again...

Time for Pumpkin flavored everything!

I have been craving everything pumpkin spice, so the PSL came back just in time for this preggo. 
I hope to pick up some fall scented candles from B&BW this week too.

Bill and I are on a spending freeze for a little while after our large purchase of a very expensive mattress (like 2 x a mortgage payment :/). However, I am hoping to get a few of these Fall Fashion staples in my closet at some point this season.

For fall, I always like to have a few staples to mix and match. Plaid is in in a very big way for fall. Can't get much easier or more comfortable than a plaid top and jeans.
Of course, I always like to have a few flowy blouses available. With these you can dress them up with a pencil skirt or throw on some jeans and heels for an evening/date look.
Cardigans are my favorite type of sweater in the fall; easy to take on and off depending on the temperature during the day and evening. I'm loving this boyfriend cardigan and the wrap style cardigan

I practically live in jeans and leggings in the fall. These are both definitely a must have! I always like the dark wash skinnies for cooler weather and to fit inside boots. It's important to find some leggings that are thick enough to wear with blouses and over sized sweaters. 

I'm all about the riding boots for fall. I typically make sure I have a tan/brown pair and a black pair. I also wear flats a lot in the beginning of fall before the temp drops too low. I am LOVING these quilted Tory Burch flats... They need to be mine!


I am loving the colored bags for fall. Red, blue and gray are currently my favorite and they all seem to go with anything. I like to have one nice, smaller shoulder bag for evenings, a medium sized hobo for everyday and a tote size for day trips and traveling. 

Accessories are what help tie the look together. When I think of fall fashion, my mind always goes to scarfs. I like to have a few patterned scarfs to help my outfits "pop" against the solid colors. I love leopard print anything for fall as well. 
I have been lusting over this kate spade gold watch for a while and it is currently on my birthday/anniversary/push present wishlist. I'm hoping this wish comes true this fall!
Kendra Scott can do no wrong when it comes to accessories. I'm loving the deeper shades for fall, like these gray drop earrings and this burgundy pendant necklace

Well, there you have it! My wishlist for fall.

I doubt all of these will find there way into my closet anytime soon, but I can dream can't I? :)

I'm linking up with Shanna for Random Wednesday.

What are you currently wishing for?
What are your fall fashion staples?

8 comments

  1. I’m not 100% ready for fall quite yet... but definitely 90% :) Bring on the boots, leggings and warm beverages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall makes me so happy!! I love the boots with the skinnies and the wrap cardigan - woo hoo!! I want a fur vest like you wouldn't believe - faux fur of course because I certainly can't afford the real thing lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fall clothes! I'm still months away from being able to wear anything "fall" related but I've definitely been putting together a wish list of things I want! Totally obsessed with all of those accessories for sure!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seriously want every single thing you listed! I'm still on the hunt for the perfect pair of black of black boots and I love these Steve Madden ones. Oh, and I picked up those Hue leggings from the anniversary sale and best.purchase.ever!!! They're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love those tory burch flats! so cute. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have that top right wrap cardigan and LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh girl, my wish list is HUGE for fall this year! I want to redo my whole wardrobe but I need to hold back, haha. Love your picks! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!