Weekend Recap

It was a busy one!

Friday I had some quality girl time/talk with a close friend at our favorite spots, Greek Steet Tavern. We love ordering their tater tots! :) We ended the night with cupcakes and I bought a bottle of sparkling grape juice and we sat on her patio just chatting. I love these summer nights!

Saturday, Bill and I went to Sunny Street Cafe for brunch and to support my friend, Meggan, as she was collecting donations for her Pelitonia ride this coming weekend! Why not support a good cause while loading up on brunch and pancakes!



After brunch, we headed to Easton for a while to get a bridal shower gift and look around for new items for our home. I ended up finding some place mats at Crate & Barrel for our dining room table and dropped a lot of $$ at the Container Store! That place always gets me!

Saturday night, Bill and I had plans to have dinner with another couple at Mezzo in Dublin. It was so nice out, we got to sit on the patio! I had the Chicken Milanese which was so good!


Sunday, we went to Rockford (Bill's hometown) for my soon-to-be sister in law's bridal shower. 
I just love bridal showers! 

This morning we dropped off Charlie to be neutered :( :(

I am going to be an anxious mama all day... Please say a little prayer for him!


{All photos via my instagram}

How was your weekend?

I'm linking up with Biana and Leeann!





12 comments

  1. Prayers for Charlie! The Container Store is one of my weaknesses.. I can't get out without spending quite a bit of money!! Happy Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, The Container Store. You're preaching to the choir, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope everything goes smoothly with Charlie - which I'm sure it will!! Your Friday night seems amazing - and tater tots YUM!! I love the container store - but I try to stay away because I would spend some serious money lol!! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like my kind of weekend - all food outings! :) I have to force myself to stay away from the Container Store! It's bad but, oh so awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a fun bridal shower too! I hope your sweet puppy does well at the vet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great weekend! I've never been to the Container Store but I need to go soon! I have a feeling I'd go broke! ;) Thinking about Charlie today! :)

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a great weekend. I wish we had a Container Store around here. Prayer for Charlie! I remember going through that with Scout. I was so anxious to leave him and for the surgery.

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Praying for sweet Charlie!! And it sounds like you had a pretty amazing girls night on Friday - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a lovely weekend! And hope your sweet pup gets to feeling better soon! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just came across your blog, and noticed we are from the same town! I grew up in Dublin, and just had Mezzo for the first time a week ago while visiting my parents.. it was so good! Hope your pup is doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that floral dress. I think I saw it on the post when you first bought it. It is soo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw poor Charlie :( I love the container store!

    Thanks for linking up with MMG!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!