Weekend Recap

I'm really tryig to enjoy these Summer weekends while they last. It was a hot one!

Friday night was spent at home monitoring our little cone head Charlie. He had some complications with the surgery on his eye, so we had to watch him closly and give him eye drops. Not an easy task to do on a dog!

Saturday, Bill and I went to Babies R Us to finalize our registry! Bill was in sticker shock with how expensive everything is... I mean car seats, strollers, pack n plays, swings... This stuff is not cheap! However, it was fun trying them all out in person and really getting a feel for what it's going to be like carting around a little babe!

Side note: I also found this on-line registry called BabyList. Here you can add anything from any store you want! I have been adding things from pottery barn kids, target, amazon, etc. 

The rest of Saturday consisted of cleaning the house and I tried on a few things for our upcoming Babymoon over Labor Day weekend.

{dress gifted to me from a friend. Brand is Mi Ami}

Saturday night we met up with Bill's brother and my soon to be sister-in-law at BW3's. They guys watched the football game and we talked about weddings and babies... typical, right?

Sunday, we celebrated my Dad's birthday with a little brunch at my parents' house. My mom made this amazing hashbrown, egg, cheese casserole. She also make bacon wrapped mini sausages, and put fruit salad in hollowed out oranges cut in half. She is so creative!


The rest of the day was spent shopping for some home decor items at World Market and Home Goods. My favorite stores for home decor! I bought some items for our dining room to help decorate our new console table and got some place mats and napkins on sale! Reveal of our dining room to come...promise!

I also received in the mail 2 new prints for #rumplebaby2014's nursery! I found them on this etsy shop. Can't wait to start the decorating process!
How was your weekend?

I'm linking up with Biana and Leeann!

9 comments

  1. Can't wait to see how you style the console table!! I need ideas for ours lol!! Sounds like it was a great and productive weekend - the best kind!! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those prints for the nursery. I looked at those same one's when I was designing Brody's! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm that breakfast looks so delicious! Sounds like it was a great weekend.. it's so nice to have those where you just get stuff done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those prints are so cute! Love them! And that's awesome you got your registry done! Baby stuff is SO expensive! That dress is gorgeous on you! Perfect for a baby moon!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great weekend! Where are you guys headed on your Babymoon and when are you due?

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love stopping by your home you seriously have the most gorgeous pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the dress, love the pictures, LOVE the brunch!! How fun:-)
    xoShannon
    www.onestylishmom.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Etsy has amazing things! Looks like things are coming together. Hope you enjoy your babymoon :)

    Thanks for linking up with MMG!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Doing an experiment gives us the inspiration of new invention. Thanks for sharing the ideas with us. Carry on!!! Your site will be more informative and more useful to your readers.
    Best Strollers 2017

    best double stroller

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!