Blogger on a Budget

I posted my Fall Fashion Wishlist a few weeks ago and I have been craving some fall wardrobe staples ever since. We are trying not to splurge for the rest of the year to save some $$ for baby Rumple's arrival. 

Instead of spending hundreds of $$'s at Nordstrom (which I could easily do in a heartbeat... don't tempt me!), I decided to see what I could find at Old Navy. I didn't want to buy any more maternity wear, so I was really looking for some longer shirts, blouses and sweaters to wear with my maternity leggings and jeans. 

I found some great fall fashion staples that were a much more reasonable price than their Nordstrom counterpart...


Left: Nordstrom (Ace Delivery - sold out | similar) $68
Right: Old Navy $25







Left: Tory Burch black quilted flats $235 (major splurge!)
Right: Old Navy black quilted flats $25



Right: Old Navy leopard infinity scarf $9

I also picked up a few long, tunic type blouses to wear with leggings and my maternity jeans:


{ v neck drapey tee I got in black and blue! | Long sleeve scoop neck tee }

I love these pieces for layering and they are each under $20!

I think for the month of October, I will be on a shopping freeze (baby items only), so I'm hoping these pieces get me through the the next month. I really need to start getting more creative with my wardrobe.

Have you found any great fall staple pieces for less? 

Have you entered in the Lattice & Ivy Giveaway? You have 3 more days to enter!

11 comments

  1. Old Navy has had such great stuff lately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea Old Navy was totally killing it at the moment (THANK YOU!) It will definitely be the next place I shop xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought that plaid shirt a few weeks back and love it - It hasn't been cold enough to wear yet! Old Navy is so great and they are constantly having sales so your prices can be even lower which I love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Old Navy has been killing it lately! Love all your finds. I need that infinity scarf!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was planning on stopping by Old Navy to pick up that plaid flannel shirt! It's so cute and looks so comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your blog! so happy i ran across it. i bought that plaid shirt from old navy & it's awesome! great finds!

    www.asthewinecorkturns.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tried to smash myself into some old navy clothes but they weren't long enough with the bump!! I have a really long torso without the bump so they looked all wrong on me but post baby I will be hitting them up!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are great pieces! There's no point in spending more when you can get it for less!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm checking out Old Navy tonight because everyone has been posting the cutest things from there lately!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are some of my favorite posts to write and read! Finding those dupes for prices we can actually afford right?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!