Bumpdate | 28 weeks!


Another little maternity photo sneak peek for you :)
I will be posting all my favs tomorrow! We will also be announcing baby Rumple's name!!

I am officially in my 3rd trimester and it feels like it's the final countdown.
On one hand I'm thinking, 'Oh, I have 2 and a half months to get things in order.' On the other hand I'm thinking, 'OMG! I only have 2 and a half months to get things in order!'

This time of year always goes by so fast, so I am really trying to plan everything out in terms of preparing for #rumplebaby2014 's arrival.

FACTS

  • I am 28 weeks and 4 days pregnant today!
  • Baby is a size if an eggplant. He is between 13.6 - 14.8 inches long and between 1.5 and 2.5 lbs (I'm leaning towards 2.5 for this guy! He has been growing a lot recently!)
  • He's developing more fat now (thanks to his mama who feeds him constantly with her cravings...)
  • His lungs are mature and he could survive on his own now! Such a great feeling to get to this point.
Not so fun things
  • Aches and pains in my back, hips and feet. I feel like I need a weekly massage!
  • Sleeping has been difficult. I really miss laying on my back! I have to switch sides a handful of times through out the night. 
  • Feeling short of breath a lot, especially going up stairs. 
  • Leaky boobs. Yep, I said it. Sorry for the TMI!
  • I have to take my glucose test on Friday and I'm really not looking forward to it. I pretty much faint every time I've had to give blood.  
  • Overall, just feeling really large and in charge!

Really awesome things
  • So many movements from this little guy! It makes my day to feel him so active.
  • The nursery is coming along! Can't wait to get a rug and the glider in there. Then, I will finish some little decor details in Oct. 
  • Signing up for our hospital tour and the birthing class for Oct. I don't know why, but I look forward to them
  • My 1st shower is happening in less than 2 weeks! I can't wait!
  • Announcing the name (tomorrow) and feeling confident about it. 
  • Starting this week I will be seeing my Dr every 2 weeks! I really like the appointments to make sure everything is going smoothly. 
That's all for this Bumpdate!
I will be posting maternity photos and will be announcing the name of our little guy tomorrow, so don't forget to stop by!

6 comments

  1. You look gorgeous!! These last few weeks will fly by but you will have everything in order and be all ready! You have so much done already! Can't wait to hear what his name will be!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great! im excited to see the nursery and find out the baby's name. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for the third trimester!! You look great. Can't wait to hear your name! We still haven't settled on a name we were 90% sure and then my husband completely changed his mind- so we have another one that is our new 90%. I told him he has 1 more week to decide because I need to start ordering monogrammed stuff! I wish I had good news about the third trimester but I feel like the aches, pains and uncomfortableness just gets worse. Also the kicking, which I love, starts to get painful as the baby gets bigger. My little guy loves to have a little kicking match in my belly right around 4am every night! I love it but I need some sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look awesome! Welcome to the 3rd trimester. As Natalie said above, it can be a bit tough when it comes to uncomfortableness and aches and pains, but it also get SOO exciting!! Can't wait for the name reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look SO good!! And it seems like you've done a lot. This last trimester will fly by :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This picture is amazing!! Can't wait to see more tomorrow and find out the babe's name! :) :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!