Friday Favorites

Wow, this week has flown by...

Bill and I are off to his Brother's wedding this weekend and I'm so excited!
They are getting married at the Grand Barn at The Mohicans which is a couple of hours away from us in Columbus. We are leaving this afternoon to get there for the rehearsal dinner. It will be our last wedding of the season this year and my only wedding as a prego :)

Let's get down to it... Here's what I'm loving this week:


1 | Let's talk about Pumpkin Spice doughnuts from Tim Horton's... My new obsession!


2 | My mom left us a bouquet of fresh flowers for when we got home from Clearwater and they have filled up the house with a wonderful aroma this week. Although, my allergies have been really bad recently...I'm hoping that they are not the culperit.


3 | The nursery is officially painted! We had painters come yesterday and I'm so glad to have this completed so we can start the decorating process. This weekend we will be busy with the wedding, but hopefully next week we can put together the crib and dresser. I also ordered these blackout panel curtains that I'm hoping will arrive next week as well. Still trying to decide on a rug... Paint colors are 'Hinting Blue' on 3 walls and 'Snowbound' on 1 wall where the crib will go. Both paints are by Sherwin Williams. I also have a fun project in mind for the white wall. Can't wait to share the final product!

{via}

4 | I have been all about making home made french toast recently... I may have to try out this recipe for Pumpkin Pie Franch Toast soon! Yum!!

{via}

5 | I'm loving Kourtney Kardashian's bump style in the photo above. I just got some long tanks and a few cardigans from Target so hoping to recreate this look when the temps start to drop (hopefully soon!).

{via}

6 | I'm loving LC's hair style above and hoping to recreate it for the wedding we are attending this weekend! 

I'm linking up with Amanda for Friday Favorites!

Happy Weekend!

6 comments

  1. I've been making homemade French toast too!! Going to need to try that pumpkin one! Leggings, tanks and cardigans is all I plan to wear this fall. Yay for having the nursery painted- I still haven't picked a color- but I'm going today to get samples! So hopefully I will have it painted by next weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donuts YUM!!! I love the last photo with LC's hair - that would be so pretty for the wedding this weekend!! Hope you have a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. those donuts look SO good! i made homemade french toast last weekend and it was so good! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh. I am getting one of those donuts ASAP!! My mouth is watering! Have a great weekend and have fun at the wedding!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kourtney's pregnancy style is always on-point, and has LC ever had a bad hair day in her life? So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!