Friday Favorites

TGIF!
Another week bites the dust! 
Can you believe September is almost half over?!!

Here's what I'm loving from this week:

1 | Hello Fall candles! I just had to get my favorite scent from last year, Pumpkin Pecan Waffles, from Bath & Body works... I seriously want to eat it! If you need to get your pumpkin fix for the house, check out all their pumpkin scents and accessories here.


2 | Speaking of Pumpkin... I have been on a pumpkin flavor craving kick! Don't know if I should blame the pregnancy hormones or just the fact that it's pumpkin season! I made these cookies last night and am planning on making pumpkin banana bread tonight.


3 | Besides pumpkin season, it's also crock pot season! First crock pot meal of the season was a success! Bill's parents gave us a bushel of red potatoes, onions and carrots from their garden so I decided to make a roast. I used this recipe. It was deeeeee - lish!!


4 | I attended my first prenatal yoga class this week with a few of my preggo friends. It was nice and relaxing and really helped stretch out some of my sore muscles. Some of the positions were a little difficult for me, but I am planning to go once a week for the next 5 weeks so hopefully they will get easier. {PS - I'm officially in my 3rd trimester tomorrow! What?!! Crazy!}


5 | I broke down and bought this wrap cardigan that I posted about from my Fall Fashion Wishlist. I also bought some fall fashion staples from Old Navy including this flannel shirt, this denim blouse and a few animal print infinity scarves {here and here}. Best thing is they are all non-maternity!


{All photos except last one are from my IG feed. Follow me here!}

That's all for this week's Friday Favs.
This weekend Bill and I are planning to put together the crib and dresser for the nursery. Well, Bill will be putting them together and I will be supervising :)
Then, we have a birthday party for our friends' little girl and maternity photos on Sunday!

What are your favorites this week?

I'm linking up with Amanda and Lauren for Friday Favorites.

11 comments

  1. I can't even wait to start using my crock pot again - makes cooking so much easier lol! Great buy with that wrap cardigan!! Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall makes me want pumpkin everything and roast in a bad way! I am going to try that crockpot recipe you posted next week! I'm so glad you got that wrap top! I LIVED in mine after Greyson was born because it hid everything and was so deliciously cozy! Prenatal yoga was also amazing and I am glad I stuck with it. I definitely think it made a huge difference in both of my deliveries and pain management and recovery. Have a fabulous weekend pretty girl! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummm those pumpkin cookies sound so good! have fun at your yoga class!! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the wrap cardigan that I got last year and I wore it ALL the time...I can't wait to bust it back out. You'll love it, it's so so so soft!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that cardigan! SO cute! And you really are on a pumpkin kick! :) It's fall, it's allowed! Have an amazing weekend!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was so wishing I was at your house for dinner last night!! YUM! And just got an email this morning that candles at B&BW are 2 for $22.. I'll be heading back today :) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That belly of yours is too cute! Although still a billion degrees here, this time of the year does make you want pumpkin everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are so ready for fall and this is pumping us up even more!! Love the candles.

    xx 365hangers

    ReplyDelete
  9. How were the cookies? Been thinking about them since you IG'd lol! They look like funfetti cookies, are they that easy to make too?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pumpkin banana bread is seriously genius!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have that wrap cardigan from last year and it's the best! How were the pumpkin cookies?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!