Our Home | Fall Decor

I always love to see glimpses of other bloggers' homes. 
Maybe I'm nosy, but I just love to see how other people live and how the decorate.

There are a lot of aspects of our house that I would like to change or update, but I'm getting to a point where I am happy and comfortable in our little ranch style home. 

I've added a few Fall decor touches here and there that are quite simple and easy to do!

 I found the perfect red berry wreath a few years ago and am always excited to put it up around this time. I added a burlap bow to make it feel more "Fall" like. Great thing about this wreath is that it can be carried into Winter and Christmas.

Bill bought our home a little over 3 years ago and one of the deciding factors was the great character of the fireplace in the family room. I just love it! It really makes our home feel more cozy in the cooler seasons. I added some Fall flare to the mantel from Hobby Lobby. 
{The gold "R" is from our wedding.}

Bill's parents gave us a bucket full of gords and mini pumpkins from their garden. I've been having fun decorating with them! 

I found some mason jar candles from Hobby Lobby along with the flameless candles and decorative leaves and branches.  

I just love this Lindsay Letters print I found at Hobby Lobby. It goes perfectly over the mantel. I was struggling for a while trying to decide what to put there. I had a wreath there for a bit, but didn't love it. 


On our dining room table, I added some of the mini pumpkins and gords around my favorite Bath & Body Works Fall candle. I got our ivory burlap table runner from etsy. 

 Over the weekend, Bill and I picked up some mums for the front porch. I love decorating the porch with colorful mums in the Fall. They are so easy to maintain! 
Can't wait to add some pumpkins to the porch as well. 


We got a few smaller potted red mums to place around the iron bench for our front porch (I still need to find a good bench cushion). I just love the deep red color of these!

Have you done any decorating for Fall?

I'm linking up with Annie and Natalie for Thoughts for Thursday. 

11 comments

  1. you have so many cute decorations! i usually only decorate for christmas but i ordered a fall candle :) so that counts right?! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are those mason jar candles from Hobby Lobby?! I just stocked up at B&BW but I'm thinking I need to make one more stop... my husband is going to kill me, haha. Love your fall decor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO beautiful!! THat BBW candle is my fave too!!! Great job. you're inspiring me to do a lil fall decorating myself :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did an awesome job decorating, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your house!!! Your fireplace is amazing and totally loving your dining room table! Gorgeous!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whats your trick for maintaining mums?? I feel like I always kill them. I'm scared to buy them this early. I love all your fall decor in the house. That print above the fireplace is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty... I love your tablescape!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all of your decor!!! Did you buy or make your wreath? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE all of your fall decor! And that Lindsay Letters print looks great above your fireplace! I, too, struggle with what to place over our fireplace...it's hard bc there is no 2nd level above our living room, so the bricked fireplace wall extends all the way to the roof...what can fill such a big space but not look overwhelming?!!? Oh, and your mums are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all your fall decor!! That wreath is perfect. I passed over some mums at Walmart a few weeks ago because I thought it was too early and now they're all gone and wish I had gotten them. Oh well I'm going to have to try Home Depot.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!