Wednesday Wishlist | 2015 Planners


OK, friends... I need help deciding on a 2015 planner.

I have been using this kate spade planner for 2014 and I like it, but I am thinking about switching it up for next year. 

Here are the options:

1 | This tried and true kate spade planner. I love the black and white stripes pattern for something new next year. The only thing I didn't love about using my kate spade planner this year was the fact that the days are not broken out by hour like some other options. I really love having a lot of space for each day to plan out meetings and appointments by the hour. 

2 | I love this gold myAgenda planner from Paper Source. This one has nice long spaces on each day and it's a 17 month calendar starting Aug '14 and going through to Dec '15. 

3 | I've heard some good things about the Lilly Pulitzer planners. It's definitely the most colorful option with fun graphics through out. It is about the same size as the kate spade planner and has about the same room for each day. This one is also a 17 month agenda starting at Aug '14.

4 | I have heard a lot of great things about the Emily Ley Simplified Planners as well. This one comes with a lot of bells and whistles including each day broken out into hours, a notes section, to do list and dinner section for each day. It also comes with a cute little "Thank you notes to send" pad. This one is definitely on the top of my list.

5 | When have I said no to gold polka dots? I am really loving the design of this 2015 planner from Paper Source. It is also a 17 month planner with a lot of writing room for each day. Just doesn't have some of the other bells and whistles like some of the others.

6 | Last but not least, the ever so blogger popular Day Designer by Whitney English. These things sell out like hot cakes! The next available orders for the Day Designers are on the 15th of this month and I'm sure I will need to act fast if this is the one I want! It seems to be pretty similar to the Emily Ley Simplified Planner. It has each day broken out by hour and a do to list / check list for each day. 

There are the choices!
Please comment below and let me know your favortie.
If you've used any of these in the past, please let me know how you liked it!

I'm linking up with:
 Ashlyn and Kristin for Weekly Favorites
Morgan for Mid Week Muse

9 comments

  1. I vote for #4 or 6 those are the ones I think I'll go with when I'm tired of my Kate Spade lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh i love the polka dot planner! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Day designer just arrived and I am dying to use it. I got the gold striped version. It is awesome. January can't come soon enough! The gold option is very pretty(2)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG So many amazing planners! My favs are 1, 2 and 5 I think!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh girl this is a HARD choice! I switch annually, sometimes before the year is up too. Kate Spade is always an excellent choice and the Day Designer has amazing reviews. I went back to the Lilly one this year and have been loving it so that is my top choice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is nothing better than filling up a fresh new planner! All are so pretty but 2 and 5 are my personal favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. so many pretty options! i just got my first kate spade planner, and i really do love it (got the black and white stripes) but yeah i agree, not a whole lot of room on the days. most of the time its fine for me, unless i have a lot to write on that day which rarely happens!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Lilly one is my top choice, I've been using it for years. I tried the myagenda but did not like it at all. but I've always been curious about the Kate Spade planners and the new simplified planner. My sister has a Day Designer and while it really does have everything the damn thing weighs at least 5lbs. She can't carry it in her regular purse because it's just too heavy. I almost bought one but I like to carry my planner with me and with all the baby stuff I carry the last thing I needed was a huge planner weighing me down!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love number 6!♥
    Love, Malin from
    http://secretlybelieve.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!