Wednesday Wishlist | Nursery Edition

We are getting so close to being done with the nursery!

There's just a few decor items I want to purchase to complete the room.

So far, we've completed the paint, added star decals on one wall, put together the crib and dresser and found an awesome white shag rug at a local home goods store called At Home (formerly known as Garden Ridge). We also ordered the glider! I'm excited to add this to the room so I can just sit and admire it!

I am working on organizing Camden's closet and drawers at the moment. I found the cutest closet dividers on etsy!

Next up is hanging some framed prints and some shelving for his books. 

Here are some items that I want to purchase next month to complete the decor:


I was thinking if I'm really motivated, I can try to DIY the pillows... We will see about that!

Can't wait to reveal the finished product!
I'm hoping to have everything done by mid/end of October.

What are you currently wishing for?

PS - 2 more days to enter the Lattice & Ivy giveaway!

7 comments

  1. That’s the cutest hamper I’ve seen! Loving all the grey tones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so many cute picks! i love all the greys...especially that pouf! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's all coming together so beautifully - can't wait to see the finished nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it all! I am all about mixing grey and gold right now so I think that hamper is the PERFECT addition!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your color scheme! That pouf is so great. Can't wait to see the final reveal :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the look you are going with - can't wait to see it all together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this. Your nursery is going to be gorgeous! Obsessed with the C pillow! XO

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!