Weekend Recap

Well, I don't have a ton of photos to share from the weekend, but rest assured it was very productive!

Friday after work, I treated myself to a gel mani and pedi. It was the best way to relax after a long week! 

Friday night I stayed in and watched a few Lifetime movies (the Brittnay Murphy Story and The Unauthorized Saved By The Bell Story). I gotta say I was not too impressed with either, but it was good entertainment.

{ headband via Nora & Jac | Ohio tank via Homage }

Saturday was planned to be our day to work in the nursery. We also took some breaks here and there to watch the Bucks game. It was a much better outcome than last week! 

I finished some pretty star decals on one of the walls in the nursery. Bill put together the crib and the dresser. Can you believe this took us ALL day! 

I really want to share some photos, but I know it will look better when it's all finished! So, stay tuned for a full nursery reveal!


Sunday, we went to our friends' daughter's 3rd birthday party in the afternoon. Later in the evening we had our maternity photo shoot! I had my friend take some photos of us and I have been having fun editing them. The sun was a little harsh, but I think we got a handful of good shots :)

Here's a little sneak peek:


I plan on sharing the rest this week on the blog! :) 

Happy Monday!

I'm linking up with Biana for Weekending and Leeann for Monday Morning Gossip.

10 comments

  1. cute photo! i cant wait to see the nursery. xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many teasers in this post - firs the nursery reveal that will be coming and your maternity photos!!! AHHH....hope you have a great Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at that bump! You look amazing :)
    Can't WAIT to see your nursery reveal and more of your maternity pictures! I never did have maternity photos taken and I kind of wish I would have... even if it was just a friend snapping a few photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your leopard scarf and Ohio tank (of course)! And can't wait to see more maternity photos!!!!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really wanted to watch that brittnay murphy one too!!!! I can't wait to see your photos I'm sure they are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun weekend :) can't wait to see the maternity pictures and the nursery!! So exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to see the nursery and the maternity shots!! Pretty mama!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute!! I'm dying to see the nursery! You look adorable gal :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have the CUTEST baby bump! Can't wait to see more pics :) And I love that headband!

    Thanks for linking up for MMG :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a great weekend!! I can't wait to see the photos and the nursery. PS-I love that first outfit!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!