Weekend Recap

Why is it that the weekends with no plans always turn out to be the busiest? 
Let's just say Camden and I ate REALLY well this weekend...

Friday morning I had my glucose test. It was not as bad I as thought it would be. I had the orange flavored drink and poured it over ice which made it a lot easier to chug. I just really hate giving blood. I always get queasy, but this time wasn't so bad. I also got my flu shot in the same appointment so I am getting used to all these needles! I get the results back sometime today, hopefully good news!

After my appointment, Bill and I grabbed breakfast at First Watch. It's one of our favortie breakfast places. 


Friday night we had a little date night and went to dinner and a movie. We saw "A Walk Among the Tombstones" with Liam Neeson. It as pretty dark and left us both feeling a little 'blah', but it was a good story line. 

Saturday morning was spent getting some odds and ends for the nursery and getting mums for the front porch. I am getting into this Fall decorating! Giving me something to do before all the Christmas decor starts... yep, I said it!


I met my friend Saturday afternoon for lunch at Panera. Do you know they now have their Autumn Squash Soup AND they have Butternut Squash Ravioli?! I love butternut sqash everything, so I had to try both... oops! They are both so good!


Saturday afternoon was spent grocery shopping and cleaning the house. We met my parents for dinner at Bonefish Grill. I had their new menu item, Lobster Grilled Cheese. You guys, this was heaven! I was still kinda full from lunch, so I only ate half, but it was so good! It was good to catch up with my parents too. I'm sure we will be seeing a lot more of them once baby is here!

Sunday morning, I spent a few hours in Camden's nursery just organizing a few things and started to wash some of his clothes. Baby laundry has got to be my favorite kind of laundry ever! I am also excited to try out these free Honest Company samples I got. You can get some too from their website here. You just have to pay shipping. I just love the little patterns on the diapers!


Sunday afternoon, I blacked out in Target and got new curtains and throw pillows for our family room. I've been wanting to spruce up this room for a while and thought I'd give these cutains a try.


I had them up for a while, but realized the background beige color clashes a bit with the wall color, so I think they are going to be returned :/ I do love the pillows I got though! I will try to take some pics when the room is looking more put together. Side note: Also loving this Diet Black Cherry soda I found at the grocery store! I just love anything in glass bottles, really...

Sunday evening we met my extended family at Cracker Barrel for my cousin's sweet 16 birthday. 

Like I said, Camden and I ate REALLY well this weekend!!

How was your weekend?

I'm linking up with Biana for Weekending and Leeann for Monday Morning Gossip.

10 comments

  1. Okay I need that squash soup from Panara, ASAP and I'm also drooling over the lobster grilled cheese!! I'm ready to go shopping for some mums, but I know I will kill them before the holidays :( I loved your flannel outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I want to see that movie as well - but is it like Taken...seems like it!! I had the lobster grilled cheese at Bonefish two weekends ago and it was delish!! Sounds like a perfect weekend and i love your bump pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Panera! A lunch staple for me. :) I am dying to try the honest products. I'll have to start with some samples too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, I've heard the glucose test is awful. I'm glad it wasn't too bad for you! Love your First Watch breakfast... so yummy! I love First Watch! Happy Monday!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! Jack & I ate our way through the wknd too!! & I feel ya... The wknd where there is nothing planned really are the busiest!! I love all the free samples of stuff you get when pregnant! A cpl wknds ago I got a goody bag at Motherhood Maternity & then got another one when we went in store at Buy Buy Baby to do our registry! Jackpot!! I'll def have to check out the Honest Company!! I too love their designs & so forth!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds like a great weekend! im glad you passed your glucose test. that diet pop looks so good! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha blacking out pretty much describes me every time I go to Target! Once I'm back in my car, I'm like how did I spend so much money when I went in for one thing?!? Can't wait to try the butternut squash ravioli at Panera.. that sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun weekend! I need to try the Bonefish lobster grilled cheese - sounds so good! Funny thing, I bought those curtains a while ago and returned them for the same reason! The pattern is so pretty ok them though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just about died reading you blacked out in Target lol! That was a DELICIOUS weekend! I want to eat all of that!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your weekend sounds delicious!! Love your mums and pumpkins!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!