Weekend Recap

What a fabulous weekend it was!

Friday night, I went over to a friend's house for a little girl time. We had dinner outside on her patio and had s'mores for dessert. The weather has been perfect recently!

Saturday morning was spent in my PJs, sipping coffee and being inspired by Pinterest.


Saturday afternoon, I had a hair appointment and ran some errands. The bump was feeling extra big, so I had to document... I can't believe I'm 30 weeks along already! 10 weeks to go!


We also picked up the glider for Camden's nursery on Saturday!


It is from Babies R Us and it is so comfy! It was important to me to be able to try it out in person before we purchased one. I can definitely say that I am very excited to spend a lot of hours in this chair in the near future! { Full nursery reveal to come in October! }

I had my first shower to celebrate baby Camden on Sunday with the best friends ever!

Everything was mint, gold and cream! My friend DIY'd a lot and everything turned out so cute! I will post more detail pics tomorrow :)

{ dress from Pink Blush Maternity }

I had such a fun time sorting through all Cam's loot last night! He is so lucky to have so many loving "aunties" in his life! 

How was your weekend?

I'm linking up with Biana for Weekending and Leeann for Monday Morning Gossip.

8 comments

  1. I love the dress you wore! That glider looks really comfy too. I kinda want one for my house ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the rest of the shower!! I also can't get over how comfy your Saturday morning looked!! Hope you have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yahh! im glad you had a great time at the shower. i love that glider :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pic of you relaxing in bed - that is my bliss!! You looked too cute at your shower, can't wait to see the deets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looooove that mug and you look so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a good weekend! Yay for s'mores on Friday night and you looked so beautiful at your shower!! 10 weeks, where is the time going?! Happy Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the glider!! Such a perfect color! You look gorgeous! Cannot wait to see shower pics!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are stinkin' adorable. I'm so glad your shower was a success, and perfectly suited for you. And a coffee and comfy bed sounds divine right now.

    Thanks for linking up for MMG :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!