Bumpdate | 32 weeks!


Sorry for the tired look...
Just keeping it real here folks! 
I have been living in my maternity leggings as of recent. 
Even my maternity jeans are starting to feel a little snug!
This shirt has been on repeat a lot too with a few other maternity t shirts and tanks.
I have a feeling this is going to be my daily attire from here on out!

Let's get to it...

Facts
  • I am currently 32 weeks and 4 days pregnant as of today (that's 8 months pregnant!)
  • Baby is between 15.2 - 16.7 inches and weighs 2.5 - 3.8 lbs!
  • He is getting ready for his descent... Although, I can't tell if he is in the head down position or not. Sometimes I feel kicks in my lower belly and sometimes I feel them up top? Hopefully, he is mostly head down!
Not so fun things
  • Sleeping is getting rough. I have to change positions every couple of hours. My hips start to ache after laying on one side for too long. Hence the bags under my eyes in the photo above!
  • Back and hips ache. Prenatal yoga does help this a bit. As well as random massages from Bill :)
  • Acid reflux is my new friend.
  • Feeling large and in charge! Just a lot more difficult getting around, carrying things, standing up, etc. 
  • Can't wear my wedding rings anymore :( :( This is really sad...
  • My boots from last year do not fit! I had to buy a couple pairs from Old Navy in a larger size to tide me over for a bit. 
Randomness
  • ICE! I want to crunch on ice all day. My doc says my iron levels are fine, so it's not anemia or anything... Just one of those weird pregnancy things! I have heard that it is a typical craving towards the end.
  • Overall, just hungry for comfort food all the time. Donuts, chocolate, french fries, pizza... you know... all the healthy stuff...
Really awesome things
  • The nursery is just about complete! I need to order one more small piece of furniture and add a few decor items. I'm really hoping to get it together by the end of the month.
  • Getting close! Less than 8 weeks to go!!
  • We had our first childbirth class this week and have another one next week. I love learning everything about the whole process. It definitely makes me more at ease to know at least mostly what to expect.
  • We found our pediatrician! This was a big check off the list of to dos. 
  • I still have 2 more showers to go! I can't believe there is still more stuff this little guy needs... I love putting everything together and organizing his little things :) 
  • Dr appointments are every other week now. I just love every chance I get to hear that little heart beat! 
That's it for this bumpdate!
Next one will be 34 weeks! Getting so close!

And just for fun...


What a difference 20 weeks makes!!

10 comments

  1. You look amazing!! Hard to believe you only have 8ish weeks to go... this year is just flying by! And yay for checking things off the to do list -- that's the best feeling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great!!! you are super productive too! congrats on finishing the nursery :) xo jillian

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great!! I've been wearing leggings pretty much daily but, they're the one thing that is comfortable & I feel "cute" in. Don't know if you have a pregnancy pillow, I didn't care for it, but I did start sleeping with a pillow in between my knees last night. I think it will take some getting used to but, I feel like it helped my hips not hurt so much through the night & bonus I didn't wake up with my arms tingling/asleep!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little guy is growing and growing well!! You're so close and you look amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so good!!! I love that top and I have been living in my maternity leggings too! I even wear them to work now even though I work in a law firm. Hey, I have a good excuse ;) I'm sorry you're not sleeping so well! I hope it gets better for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look beautiful! Yay on a pediatrician and I always craved ice towards the end too. Ice never tasted so good!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So exciting that you found your Pediatrician! That is so important!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking good mama!! So glad you don't have a low iron problem- the iron pills are awful and kill my stomach, which just adds to my list of complaints :). Plain and simple the end kind of sucks but everyday you're one day closer to meeting little Camden!! Glad you found a pediatrician- finding a good one can be hard.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's getting so close! You are one of the most adorable pregnant ladies ever. You always look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look gorgeous! I'm sure you are getting so eager with only eight weeks to go! The acid goes away as soon as the baby is born (thank goodness) and a lot of the pain does too! You are glowing girl!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!