Friday Favorites

Happy Friday Friends!

Tonight Bill and I have our hospital tour. I'm excited to see where it's all gonna go down in a few months. Also, on my to do list this weekend is seeing "Gone Girl" the movie. Did any of you read the book? It was really good!

Here's what I'm loving recently:


1 | Little boy clothes... That look like little men clothes! I can't get enough! I am seriously not allowed in the baby section at any store for the next month...



2 | Winning Katie's one year of blogging giveaway and receiving these goodies in the mail yesterday! Really made my week! Can't wait to use them :) Thanks Katie!



3 | Soups... I can't get enough! I think I'm going to try my hand at this recipe for homemade butternut squash & apple soup this weekend. Bill's parents gave us a huge butternut squash from their garden recently and I wasn't sure what to do with it. Wish me luck!



4 | I found sugar free Pumpkin Spice creamer at Target the other day. It is so much better than the real deal... Plus, I am saving some serious $$ making my cup of joe at home instead of going to Starbucks for my pumpkin fix. 



4 | This weekend it is supposed to get down in the 40s/50s... Burrr! I think this will be my attire all weekend!

Have a wonderful weekend!

I'm linking up with Amanda for Friday Favorites.

10 comments

  1. Little boy clothes seriously are the cutest! I might need to hit up Old Navy today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winning that giveaway was great - lots of little treats can be bought now!! I'm so jealous you're going to see the movie this weekend - must finish the book ASAP!! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, those clothes are the CUTEST!! Congrats on winning the blogiversary giveaway, so fun! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm reading Gone Girl and can't wait to finish so I can see the movie! Pinning that soup recipe because it sounds amazing and perfect for the cold temps we're getting here this weekend, too! Enjoy those gift cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those little outfits are SO cute! Baby boy clothes are my absolute favorite! They're just like tiny men! I have to get that creamer asap! Hope you have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have picked up a few little boy clothes & it makes me so excited for his arrival... Which seems like forever away! But, it's hard not to shop shop shop because it's all so darn cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that they make such fashion forward clothes for kids now, all the photos of my childhood were pale pinks onesies - the adorable things they make for boys and girls now are just so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those little kid clothes are the cutest!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love everything about your five today!! Have fun on your hospital tour. It's pretty surreal but a lot of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The hubby and I have a date to see Gone Girl this weekend! It has been awhile since there's been a movie out that we actually want to see in the theaters! Have so much fun on your hospital tour - can't wait to hear how you feel after... I bet it will make everything feel so real!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!