Friday Favorites

Friday already?! I'm not complaining!

This week went by pretty quickly. I've been busy with work and also with getting ready for the dinner party I hosted last night (pics to come). With that said, I was not a good blogger this week. My pregnancy brain and fatigue are definitely getting to me! I will try to be better next week!

Let's get right to it...

Here's what I'm loving from this week (aka my instagram photo dump):

1 | Boots and blanket scarf weather! I got to break them both out this week because our temps dropped to the 40s/50s! Boy does that scarf bring the heat! Perfect for chilly days!

{boots | leggings (maternity) | tank (maternity) | cardigan | blanket scarf (similar)}

2 | My favorite fall polish at the moment: essie's after school boy blazer. I got this one last year (I believe) and remember loving it! It is a really dark navy blue that almost looks black. Perfect for October and right before Halloween! I am also a sucker for those mini pumpkin candies, candy corn and seasonal Pottery Barn catalogues!



3 | Amazon Prime is my new best friend. I originally joined so I could get all the benefits from the Amazon instant videos (like Netflix), but now I'm realizing that I get free 2 day shipping on a lot of items and other great perks! I ordered these Wubbanubs on Tuesday of this week and they were on my doorstep on Thursday afternoon. The membership is $99/year, but I definitely think it is worth it and I will be saving money in the long run. Free diaper delivery? Yes please!



4 | Hosting my first dinner party and using all our goodies from our wedding (yes, we've been married almost a year...) was definitely the highlight of the week! I figured I had better host one now before baby comes... Hopefully, there will be more in the future! More pics and a recap post to come!


That's all I have for this week's favorites!

Happy weekend!!

I'm linking up with Amanda for Friday Favorites.

7 comments

  1. I loved your table set-up for your dinner party - so gorgeous!! I have that same color I picked up last year and I'm always so scared to paint it myself because I just know it will get all over my cuticles and not on my nails LOL! Love that perfect fall outfit!! happy Friday!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally jealous of your blanket scarf! It's so cute and cozy looking! It's definitely still 90 here so scarfs are not an option! And that Essie color is perfection! Your dinner party set up looks gorgeous! Happy Friday!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have that scarf and i love it! i hope it cools down here soon so i can wear it! cute boots too :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was really hesitant to buy that scarf because SO many bloggers have it but when I found it at Target I had to! I love it and it was only $18!! With your prime, I would do the subsribe and save Mom option because you save 20% off on diaper orders!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazon prime and I are seriously best friends! I can't wait till it actually gets cold enough to wear all my fun Fall scarves!! Thanks so much for linking up girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait yo head all about the dinner party!! Loving your outfit and that nail color!! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh I need that polish color! Love it! And can't wait to hear about your dinner party... the table set up looks amazing!! Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!