Friday Favorites

Well, we made it through another week!

Tonight we have plans to have dinner with my parents and put together some baby things. Sunday I have my family baby shower! I am so excited to celebrate this little guy once again!

Here's what I'm loving from this week:

1 | Pottery Barn Kids everything... This store is going to be the death of me! I ordered Camden's first pair of Christmas PJs! There's nothing that makes me more happy than thinking of snuggling him by the Christmas tree :)


2 | I also ordered a personalized boppy cover because, why not?!


3 | I am also loving the diaper bag I got at my first shower from PBK. It is the perfect size and has a lot of room for all the essentials. I can wear it over my shoulder or it has a longer shoulder strap to wear as a crossbody. It's also one that Bill could use without feeling too "girly." :)


4 | I have been craving everything salty + sweet. Thinking about making these tonight for dessert:


5 | It's also time to get some pumpkins! I'm not sure if I'm up for carving them this year... Maybe paint?


What are you loving this week?

I'm linking up with Amanda for Friday Favorites.

Happy Weekend!!

7 comments

  1. PBK is one of those black holes for my wallet. It doesn't stop when they get older because they have such great toys too! Totally worth it! Hope you have a great weekend mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dying over all of your PBK stuff!! Seriously SO cute! I could go broke at that store... I just want everything :) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the diaper bag you got - it's really cute!! Hope you have a wonderful time at your baby shower and a great weekend dear!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. the pottery barn kids stuff is So cute! i love that bag! have fun at your shower! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those jammies!! I've painted pumpkins before & they were so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My SIL has that diaper bag and loves it! I think I might need to get Miller and his brother those jammies! PBK is sooo dangerous- I've spent so much money there in the past 2 yrs

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm officially off to order those snuggly pajamas for our little guy! His birthday is Dec 23, so they will be perfect for bday/christmas morning! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!