Friday Favorites

First of all, I want to say thank you to those that commented on my post yesterday! Just another reason why I love the blogging community so much! I learned a lot from all of your advice and I think we have figured out what to get and what we can wait to purchase before baby comes :)

Can you believe it's Friday already?! 

Here's what I've been loving lately...

1 | Currently wearing and loving OPI's Kennebunk-Port and Revlon's Colorburst Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie. Both oldies, but goodies!



2 | I received Camden's monogrammed coming home outfit in the mail this week! I was so exicted to receive it! Ann Everett Rae's shop on etsy has the cutest little monogrammed baby outfits and accessories! They were so great to work with and sent several proofs to make sure it turned out just the way I wanted and it only took about 2 weeks from the time I ordered the outfit to receive it (which is pretty quick for something that is monogrammed or personalized). Can't wait to bring him home in this little get up :)



3 | Gold decor from Crate & Barrel that has recently caught my eye... Love this little acorn plate and gold candle sticks!



4 | Just recently stumbled accross H&M's maternity section online and I am loving what I see! I know I shouldn't splurge on any more maternty wear... But, seriously... MAMA imitation leather pants? I feel like I would be the coolest pregnant lady around if I wore these. And I would pair them with the faux fur vest!


5 | Last, but not least, I am loving my new hand stamped bar and charm necklace from Mia Earrings! I showed Bill the necklace I wanted a few weeks ago and that I wanted it for my birthday or our anniversary and he said to go ahead and purchase it now! I wonder if that means there is something else coming for anniversary/birthday?! We shall see...


Happy Weekend friends!

I'm linking up with Amanda for Friday Favorites.

13 comments

  1. The necklace and going home outfits are so sweet! I got a few maternity pieces at H&M and basically lived in them! The price is just right! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard great things about h&m maternity and I keep meaning to go but haven't. I don't think I'm going to buy any more maternity items at this point unless it's like tanks to go under things or something. Also, I have a VERY similar going home outfit from a diff. Etsy shop!! haha! They would be twins if they were born on the same day! But alas I have to wait a little longer boooo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the new necklace! Also loving the gold candlesticks and those faux leather leggings... I say go for them :) Have a great weekend lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about your friday 5!!! I can't wait to see the little one come home in that outfit - there are no words for the cuteness that will ensue!! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww i loveee the monogrammed baby onesie! so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a perfect going home outfit! So precious. Love that necklace too! I'm definitely going back to your post from yesterday to read through all the comments. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you seriously would be the coolest preggo lady in town with those adorable leather pants!! Love that sweet monogrammed outfit too and you look beautiful with that scarf and your fall nails!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I need to insist you get those faux leather leggings you would look so fabulous in them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The going home outfit and necklace are perfect!! I might need to look into those necklaces

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your new necklace is so pretty. I'm such a fan of personalized dainty necklaces! Can't wait to see pictures of little Camden in that adorable outfit. Hope you have a great wknd!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love Camden's coming home outfit!! So precious!! I wouldn't of thought of H&M for maternity clothes but, I will have to check them out soon!! And that necklace has to be the most precious piece ever!! So, sweet & something you could eventually add to if there are plans for more babes down the road!! Love, love, love!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Camden's coming home outfit is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've been wearing Berry Smoothie almost daily lately, love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!