Friday Favorites

Happy Halloween!!

I've gotta say, I'm not a big Halloween person. I do, however, enjoy a good costume party! My friends and I are having a little brunch get together tomorrow morning to celebrate one of the girl's birthdays and we are required to wear a costume. I chose cat ears and will dress in all black. Fat black cat it is this year! So creative, I know!

Here's what I'm loving from this week:

1 | Halloween Candy... We just made it through last night's trick-or-treaters with out running out of candy. I blame the baby for making me eat so much!



2 | Grey Plaid Blanket Scarf. Yes, I need another one in my life. I love the colors of this one from ASOS.



3 | Broccoli Cheddar Chicken & Rice Casserole. I made this recipe for dinner last night and it was so good! Total comfort food!


4 | Rose Gold French Mani nails. How awesome are these nails? Colors are Essie Mirror Metallics Penny Talk and Essie Adore-a-Ball



5 | New Blogs to Follow! I just love when I stumble accross new blogs to follow. I've been working on cleaning up my Bloglovin' feed (btw - follow me here) and trying to categorize all my blogs and it has been very helpful with streamlining my blog reading in the mornings! 

Here are a few blogs that I have started following this week:

A Blonde Ambition - How have I not been following? Leslie has impecable style and does it all while in her 3rd trimester with her second girl on the way! I just love her sense of humor too!

Two Twenty One - Again, have I been living under a rock? I love this blog! Chelsea posts so many great DIYs and home projects. Not to mention she is the mother of an adorable new little boy!

Hosting & Toasting - I actually came accross Brittney's blog via IG when I spotted her post of a beautiful fall inspired brunch party. BAC (as she refers to herself) is a girl after my own heart, with a love for styled events, entertaining and fashion. 

Add these blogs on Bloglovin' here, here and here

+++

Happy Weekend, Lovlies!

I'm linking up with Amanda for Friday Favorites and April, Christina, Natasha and Darci for 5 on Friday.

14 comments

  1. Love that scarf! So pretty!!! And that manicure is gorgeous! I wish I could do that at home and have it not look silly. I wish I had a baby to blame for my candy eating... Happy Friday love!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that scarf and the casserole looks delish! Thanks for the blog recommendations - have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum for those candy picks. Dying to dying those pb snickers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want that mani like right now! You had trick or treaters last night? A whole day early? Yikes!! You're definitely not fat! You're a preggo cat! Hope you have a great weekend :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That scarf is amazing, I want it! And that manicure is perfection.

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just started following Brittney's blog a few days ago as well!!! Love finding new girls to follow!! I think you need that scarf in your life and that mani is so pretty! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how Bloglovin' allows you to categorize your blogs.. it really does save so much time! Off to check out Two Twenty One and Hosting & Toasting.. both new to me! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh love that manicure!! I've been doing some damage on the Halloween candy too... should be fun when I go in for my glucose test next week. haha! Happy Halloween! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohh broccoli cheddar rice casserole is one of my favorite comfort foods! we always have it at holidays :) loving those nails! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  10. That scarf, that casserole and those nails. Your week seems as though it has been pretty awesome!! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That scarf is perfect and THOSE NAILS!!! I must try that… enjoy your weekend!!

    Kristina
    www.medicineandmanicures.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was thinking of doing the cat ears and all black too! Gotta love the simple outfits.
    Lovin the gold tipped manicure. So pretty...
    The Doctor Diva

    ReplyDelete
  13. That mani is to die for! Loving your blog! Have a great weekend, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just purchased a blanket scarf and I am beyond excited for it to get here!! They are so cozy!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!