Orange is the New Black

Orange and Black

buffalo check shirt |  grey zip sweatshirt | orange corduroy pants | faux leather leggings | floppy hat | black beanie | drop earrings | kate spade cobble hill bag | quilted leather boots | ankle booties | embossed leather strap watch

Ok, orange may not be the new black. However, I am finding 'burnt orange' or 'blood orange' to be a great accent colors for accessories. Wearing the color with black really compliments the shade and makes it pop! And of course, this color combo is perfect for Halloween!

How would you wear the trendy color? 

I'm linking up with the ladies below for the Holiday Link up:

Holiday Linkup

13 comments

  1. All great picks! I love orange as a pop of color, especially in a bag or shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh those earrings! So fabulous! I just picked up a burnt orange infinity scarf from World Market and while it's usually not a color I would go for, I'm loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh I'm going to need those orange pants to appear in my closet sometime in the near future. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the title of your post!! I'm such a fan of orange so I have a ton of that in my closet - but those black leather leggings are amazing!! Love the bag too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seriously love orange for fall! Orange is such a pretty color and is so flattering!!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving the burnt orange color this year!! And with that plaid shirt? Halloween perfection! :) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously love everything you picked here!! I'm a huge fan of orange (florida gator here!) and who doesn't love black??? The orange corduroy pants might need to be a new addition !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those leather leggings! I am dying to get a pair! Great picks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really need you to go shopping for me - love every single thing you picked... Especially that buffalo check and watch!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like orange in accessories and jewelry but haven't been brave enough to actually wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too funny...I'm wearing my orange cardigan today. I love it with a neutral scarf. I also just got a pair of orange flats. It really is a nice pop of color for an outfit! I love your choices too! Stopping by from the link up! -Jess

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the Kate Spade bag and those earrings are so pretty! I'm a big fan of red, so I like the darker oranges for fall before the holiday season hits.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!