Wednesday Wishlist | Gifts for Me!

Totally meant to post the recipe for the Apple Pie Pork Chops yesterday and time just escaped me! I will post it next week for sure! I am hosting a dinner party tomorrow night for my friend's birthday and planning to make them again. They are so good!

Today, I wanted to share with you what's on my wishlist.
Next month will be busy with our 1st wedding anniversary on the 9th and my birthday on the 11th. Bill has promised that we are going to celebrate them separately, so I will take his word for now...

We have plans to have dinner at M for our anniversary. It is the restuarant that is in the same building where we had our reception (and the same caterer). 

We have talked about exchanging gifts, so I need to find out if there is a price limit. I think there definitely will be since baby is just around the corner! Oh, and that means push present time, right? :)

Here are some ideas in case anyone in particular is reading :)

1 | I am in desparate need of a new handbag. I have been carrying the little kate spade crossbody around everywhere and although I love how compact it is, I'm going to need something a little more substantial. I have had my eye on this Marc Jacobs navy leather hobo for a while now... Would love to call it mine!

2 | Of course, something more personal for our anniversary (or my birthday... or push present) would be nice too. I am loving the gold bar necklace trend and would love one with "Camden" stamped on it. Esty seems to be the place to find these and this shop has a lot of options!

3 | I have been wanting a new gold watch for a while. I'm starting to lean towards the leather bands. I am loving this kate spade gold leather band watch

4 | Confession: I can't fit into any of my boots from last year... My feet have grown (swollen) to a new size! I had to run out and get this pair from Old Navy to tide me over! It was raining the other day and I realized the only pair of weather resistant boots I have are snow boots that are years old. I have been wanting a pair of Hunter boots for while and these red ones would be perfect for rainy days, snowy days and tailgating!

5 | Of course, I will need the Hunter socks to wear with my new boots :)

6 | Knowing that the next few months will be a lot of lounging and feeding baby, I am going to need a good pair of PJs. A comfy set like this would be perfect for feeding time and even to wear in the hospital when we are there. 

7 | What's a mama bear without her big fluffy robe? Girls, I know you want one! It would be perfect to lounge around in this fluffy robe in the winter months cuddling with our little bundle of joy!

There you have it. My current wishlist.

Hoping I get at least one of these items in the next month or so :) 

What are you currently wishing for?

I'm linking up with Morgan for Mid Week Muse.

10 comments

  1. Loving all of your choices! I want a gold bar necklace so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! A delicious robe is totally a necessity for you! I think you deserve them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a similar robe on my Christmas list... that I've already started, ha! Loving your picks and yay for an upcoming push present ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love those red hunters! i bought a pair of black ones the other week but i was tempted to get red! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the nameplate - that would be a really great gift!! Or comfy pj's...or both!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that Marc Jacobs bag! Gorgeous! And that necklace would be such a cute push present. I've been wanting a pair of Hunter boots too! They are so cute!!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just had my 3rd baby in May and I am so glad I had my Eberjey's this time around...great for nighttime feedings! I do recommend the Kate Spade Stevie diaper bag though!
    -Morgan
    California To Carolina
    The Gym Bunny

    ReplyDelete
  8. That MJ bag is so gorgeous! Love your picks girl and the Hunter socks are necessary most definitely ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. In love with that Kate Spade watch! So, so pretty!
    xo Southern Style

    ReplyDelete
  10. Confession: I found some super cute pjs like that from Walmart for $10!! I got them in black but might go back for another color. I just went up a size from my normal. That robe looks awesome though! I have Hunters and love them- great for rain but they do get really cold in the snow. The Hunter socks are a must

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!