Friday Favorites

Another week has flown by...

TGIF! Tomorrow I will be 37 weeks pregnant which means I will be FULL TERM! Yikes!

From here on out, I will probably be posting mostly about baby things because it is all I can think about... Sorry in advance!

Here's what I'm loving from this week (besides my birthday goodies):

1 | New baby gear!


I received my Happy Baby Wrap in the mail this week and I am so excited to test it out with little Camden! I have heard great reviews about these wraps. Any moms out there have experience?


I also received the wipes case and blanket I ordered on sale from the Little Bunches Etsy shop. Crystal (the owner) threw in a diaper clutch and pad for free! I was so surprised and happy when I opened this package!

Of course, they are all my favorite shades of grey...


2 | Baby clothes... Yes, he has more clothes!


Old Navy was having a sale and I couldn't resist picking up these onsies... I'm a sucker for buffalo check! And let's be honest... Camden is going to be a #Bachelor for life! No girl will be good enough for him ;)


A family friend of Bill's sent us a package of all Ralph Lauren baby clothes. I mean... that cardigan!!


3 | Seasonal Candles!


Yes, I broke down and bought some seasonal candles from Bath and Body Works! I couldn't decide between Spiced Apple Toddy and Vanilla Snow Flake, so I bought both in the smaller size... I can't wait to burn these!

4 | Camden's bag is packed...


That's right! It's getting real folks! I have his hospital bag ready to go... 
This weekend we will be packing our bags as well.

Speaking of which...

5 | I'm guest posting on East Coast Chic today, sharing what I'm planning to pack in my hospital bag!


Hop on over to Natalie's blog to check out the entire post!

Happy Friday lovies!

I'm linking up with:
 Amanda for Friday Favorites 
Darci, April, Christina and Natasha for 5 on Friday

7 comments

  1. yah! so much fun baby stuff! i need to go check out that etsy shop! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I love all the baby stuff, that's so exciting you're almost full term!! I definitely need to come back to your post about the hospital bag. I also got that buffalo check onesie for our little man.. SO cute! I love all the little henley onesies ON has too, they are really soft!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All his little tiny outfits are so cute!! Congrats on being full term tomorrow - home stretch now!! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh!! So close to meeting Camden, I'm so excited for you!! You have so many little adorable outfits! Have an amazing weekend and enjoy the next few weeks just the two of you! :)

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vanilla snowflake is my FAVORITE winter candle!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy full term!!! Such an exciting thing! Loved your hospital bag post - you're so prepared! Baby C is going to be one seriously well-dressed little man!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I have to get that Ladies Man onesie! Too cute! I love the wipes case and blanket too! Happy belated birthday and yay for being full term!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!