It's My Birthday!


It's my birthday today! 

I'm happy to share the day honoring all the veterans that have fought for our country and freedom.

Please give thanks to those that have sacrificed so much!

With that said, I'm going to take the day off... of everything!

Bill is getting ready to go get me breakfast. I have decided not to get out of my PJs until tonight when we go to dinner. 

I think a day of R & R is exactly what the doctor ordered and is exactly what I want for my bday.

Have a good day lovies!

I'm back tomorrow with a new Bumpdate!

6 comments

  1. have fun today and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday girl!! enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday, Lindsay!!! Hope you're having the BEST day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, birthdays are my favorite. I hope your day is filled with all the love you deserve! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy happy birthday!!! I hope you spent all day in your pjs relaxing!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!