Target Favorties

I gotta say that this week I have felt like I've been hit by a truck.
We are at 35 weeks and 4 days now and I feel as though my energy levels are going to continually drop each day up until my due date. 

I am lucky to have the ability to work from home in my PJs, but some days I feel as though if I don't get out of the house, I am going to go crazy. Yesterday, I decided to take a little break midday and go to Target for a little "pick-me-up". 

What can I say... Target is my happy place! Especially when they start to put out their Christmas decor and the in-store Starbucks is serving Peppermint Mochas in their seasonal red cups! This experience definitely boosted my mood!

I picked up a few essentials and decided I needed new black boots and this cozy tunic (that I can wear now and post baby!). If I had my way, I would have bought all the Christmas decor! Here are a few of my favorite Target items at the moment...


{shop this post below}

I am so tempted to start decorating for Christmas!

In other news, Natalie had her baby boy yesterday!! Congrats Natalie!!

Speaking of which, I am co-hosting Thoughts for Thursday tomorrow with Annie and Biana (to help fill in for Natalie). Don't forget to stop by the link up!

Thoughts for Thursday

I'm linking up with Morgan today for Mid Week Muse.



14 comments

  1. ohh i love that tunic! so cute! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY, Christmas is at Target, woooohoooooo!!!!

    Love that top and scarf, so pretty and looks warm too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you end up getting the little reindeer or moose!? I was going to get it last weekend and then sadly put it back...now I"m regretting my decision LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta love Target :) I have been dying over their home decor lately and it looks like their Christmas selection won't let me down!

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving all of these Target finds! Especially those boots. Wow! Love Target during Christmas!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your Target picks! And how exciting that you're due date is around the corner...best Christmas gift ever! My little guy will be here post-holidays...it's hard to imagine that it's all coming up so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All the Christmas stuff out makes me want to start decorating already!! Love it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww. Sorry you're in that last tired stage of pregnancy, but that means the end is near right?! And a trip to Target always makes me feel better, especially at Christmas! Love all your picks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ugh, I love Target. I'm trying to hold out on buying Christmas stuff for a couple more weeks but then I'm going to go and buy like 8 of their pillows!! They have sooo many cute ones! Oh, and I need those boots, too. For some reason the link isn't working, do you know the name of them?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all these! I was just in Target this evening and it took everything I had not to start indulging in all the adorable Christmas decorations this year!! Can't wait for the link up tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. target is just killin it lately. can't wait to hit up the christmas section!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Target is my happy place as well! Love all your picks especially those boots and scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That tunic is amazing!!! Target is my happy place too :) :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!