Thoughts for Thursday | Blog Tour!

Hi Friends!

Katie from Katie Elizabeth nominated me to participate in a blog tour! Thanks, Katie!

If you haven't checked out her blog, please hop on over and do so! She is currently working on updating/decorating her new home AND she just got the cutest puppy! I love reading all her posts on the daily!

Below are the questions I was asked to complete:

1 | What are you working on? Right now just working on this post (obviously, Lindsay). But really, I typically come up with posts the day before! I try to at least plan out posts for the week, but the actual writing and content creating typically happens the night before. I do have a running list of ideas. Some of them make the blog and others just sit in my que until I feel like completing them.

2 | How does your work differ from others of its type/genre? Honestly, I just write and post about what's going on in my life and what inspires me. I feel like I have been very true to myself and trying not to give in to too many trends or focus on 'making money' off of the blog. I do make sure there are pretty pictures in my posts. I typically skip over blogs that don't use good photos! (Check out the pretty faces of my blog friends below:) )

3 | Why do you write what you do? I try to write for myself, meaning I try to post content that I myself would be interested in reading. The blog is also a wonderful creative outlet for me. I love reading other blogs and am inspired everyday by them!

4 | How does your writing process work? Like I said, I don't really plan too far in advance. I will jot down the posts' titles on my planner for the week on Sundays. The actual writing and content creating typically happens the night before or even the morning of sometimes! I would like to start getting more organized with my posting style. And I'd love to get into more fashion type posts... But, maybe post baby :)

And now for my nominations. I am a daily reader of all three blogs. Do yourself a favor and add these blogs below to your daily reading list!


Beloved Boston. Biana is just the sweetest blogger out there! She is always posting the best beauty, fashion and everyday life advice. She is host of the Weekending link up every Monday and I just love reading all her positive comments on my blog posts :) 


Cornflake dreams is also one of my favorite blogs to read daily. Jillian is also pregnant and recently found out she is having a girl! I love following along with her adventures around Charleston and she has a great sense of style!


Sequins and Seabreezes. Pamela has the best fashion sense! I love checking her daily posts for style inspiration. She also loves football, wine and cheese! Girl after my own heart! 

Today I am also guest posting for Amanda over on Kids and Cabernet and sharing my idea of an ideal Thanksgiving table scape. 

I'm also co-hosting the weekly Thoughts for Thursday link up with Annie and Biana! Lots of blogger love going on today! Make sure to stop by all the blogs below and say hi!

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' and Instagram!

Thoughts for Thursday




10 comments

  1. Aww yay! So honored to be mentioned by you! :) I do the same thing with starting a post then letting it just sit in my queue until I can think of how I want to finish it! Sometimes I never do LOL! Oops!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should see how many drafts I have sitting in my box right now! So many posts but they are all like half finished and I just can't figure out how to end them or what direction to go with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your nomination and including me with two other great ladies that I read daily!! I'm really similar to you in my blogging process!! And yay for co-hosting the link-up together today! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, you take some seriously pretty pictures and have a fabulous fashion sense! I also love following along with your pregnancy and can't wait to see loads of pics of your sweet little man!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yahh! thank you for the nomination -- you're the best :) I love your pregnancy posts! they make me so excited for the next few months! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  6. You really do have the best pictures in your posts!! I've always noticed that! So fun to learn a little more about your writing process! Love stopping by here each day :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you have a wonderful pregnancy!!! And I am one of those bloggers who needs to step up her photography! Sometimes I look at my pics and cringe #owningit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love love all your picks!!! I usually post the night before girl too! I really need to plan in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was a fun interview! Thanks for the introduction to all these wonderful bloggers. Happy Thursday, Lindsay :)

    www.lovecompassionatelee.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all 3 of these ladies and am glad to have found your blog now, too :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!