Weekend Recap

I can't believe it's Monday already! 

I had such a fun weekend and sad to see it end. With temps in the 40s (brrrr..) it truley felt like Fall and appropriate to bring in the new month of November; my second favortie month of the year (first being December)!

On Friday, I broke out the ever so cozy aztec cardigan when the temps started to drop.

cardigan - francesca's (similar

Friday evening was spent on the couch with Bill watching tv. It was the perfect night for our first fire in the fireplace of the season!



Saturday, I attended a friend's Halloween themed birthday brunch. I just loved the way she decorated the table!



We had to show up in costume, so I wore all black and grabbed some cat ears. I'm all about comfort and simplicity these days!



Saturday night, Bill went to the OSU game with a friend while I stayed at home and watched it all cozy on the couch with Charlie. It was a blowout! Final score was 14 to 55 (the Bucks won)! Charlie was bored the whole game :)



Sunday, I had my 3rd and final fabulous shower for baby Camden! This one was with Bill's side of the family in Lima, OH. Everything was adorable and I just loved the diaper hot air balloon decoration that his sister made!


I think it's safe to say that Camden will be very loved!!

How was your weekend?

I'm linking up with Biana and Leeann.

11 comments

  1. That cardigan looks amazing! I've been looking for a nice cozy aztec cardigan. Your cat costume is too cute! And what a great Bucks win!!! Happy Monday!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE that cardigan!! i really want to get one for winter :) and hoooray for another shower! i love the favors :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that aztec cardigan - so pretty! Between the Halloween brunch and the baby shower sounds like you had a wonderful weekend!! Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that cardigan! Cute costume too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am obsessed with that cardigan!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I busted out the warmer clothes this weekend too!! That hot air balloon diaper cake is the cutest thing ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cardigans are my go to outfits in the fall and winter. So comfy and warm!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That cardigan looks so comfy! I need some more for this year because my classroom is always so cold.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a perfect weekend! I love your fireplace and that diaper balloon cake is SO creative!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your cozy cardi!

    - Deniz
    www.dressedupdeniz.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the cardigan! And what a sweet shower for Camden! xo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!