Christmas Wishlist

Is it sad that mostly what I would like for Christmas is a full night's rest? 
Or even just a date night for Bill and me?

Other than that, here's a few items I would love to find in my stocking or under the tree...


Since my #ootd's recently have pretty much consisted of PJs, I thought I would help build my wardrobe so to speak with a few items. 

I've been wearing a lot of sleeping gowns because I am still a little sore around my c section incision. This thermal nightshirt would be a perfect addition to my PJ collection. I'm also loving these striped lounge pants which look uber comfy. To go along with the comfy/PJ theme, I'd love this state graphic hoodie. Any excuse to show my home state some love!

I've wanted a diptyque candle for a while now, but have not splurged on one yet. Would love to find this one in my stocking. The Urban Decay 'Naked3' pallete has been on my wishlist for a while too and would also be a perfect stocking stuffer. I am in desperate need for a new scent (I've been wearing Burberry Brit since college). I've heard great reviews about Victor & Rolf's flowerbomb scent. Does anyone have this and like it? 

What's on your wishlist this year? 
Can't believe Christmas Eve is a week away!

7 comments

  1. Such good choices! Great jammies are a mommy necessity! Although I think the first two things on your list are most deserved and I hope you get both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that makeup palette is on my wish list too! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those state graphic hoodies- so cute! And I've had a Diptyque candle on my wishlist forever.. fingers crossed for this Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You deserve this and so much more!! Hope you are having a great day!! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm with you on a full night of uninterrupted rest... along with a nice full body massage... those two things top my list anyday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you get the full nights rest and a date night soon! Hang in there! Matthew did a 5 hour stretch last night and it was amazing. Love the night shirt and those pants- I'm all about comfort these days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, those gray striped pants look SO cozy! And I NEED that state sweatshirt! I love showing my home state some love!! OH! :)

    <3, Pamela
    Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!