Gifts for Him | $50 or less

Bill and I are not exchanging gifts this year for Christmas since we just received the best gift ever (little Cam). However, we are planning on stuffing each other's stockings with goodies. We have a price limit of $50 total for each of us. Sometimes it can be more difficult to find small items to fill the stockings than giving gifts! 

Here are a few ideas I have for him this year...


1 | Wool scarf - $39.99
3 | Bluetooth beanie - $29.99
5 | Shoe cleaning kit - $16.00
6 | Flannel lounge pants - $29.50
7 | Acqua Di Gio cologne (this stuff smells so good!) - $37.80
8 | Slippers - $40.95

I'm loving the flannel pants! I may have to get this pair to match :)

I can't believe we are almost half way through December!
I better start my Christmas shopping now!

10 comments

  1. cute ideas! im going to get my husband some slippers for christmas... he is jealous of mine hah xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of no gifts but still doing the stockings! Great list!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great ideas! I have Nick's big gift but no stocking stuffers yet... I better get on that! He would love those gloves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes to all of these!! I was all done with Gary's gifts...but now I want to get him more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why on earth are men so hard to buy for?! Love the pj pants!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I kinda want matching flannel pants for Mark and I as well.......he totally wouldn't let me wear them at the same time though ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving these simple but chic gifts. I think I might want that hat for myself lol. Great post

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, this gift guide is really coming in handy :) I love that scarf! My boyf has been eyeing one for a long time, I think I'd surprise that for him!

    Found you in one of the fashion blogs I frequent and thought I'd give you a visit. Would you like to connect via GFC or other social networks? Let me know if that is something that is of interest to you :)

    xo,
    Abby
    http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Acqua di Gio is one of my favorite scents. Soooo good! Men can be so difficult to buy for. Love all your picks!!!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!