Looking Back and Going Forward...

I can't believe it's the last day of 2014. 
This has been very significant year in my life for sure!

Here's a little look back...



We found out I was pregnant and got a puppy (Charlie) at the end of March (in the same week)!

Announced my pregnancy to our parents on Mother's Day and to the rest of our friends and family end of May...


Found out we were having a BOY in June!



Started decorating Camden's nursery in July...


Went on our "babymoon" to Clearwater, FL in August...





Took maternity photos and had Camden's first shower in September...




Hosted a fun Fall inspired dinner party in October...


And revealed Camden's nursery!



In November we celebrated our 1st anniversary (while I was 9 months pregnant!)...


AND welcomed our son Camden to the world!!!


December brought a new life as parents...



And our first Christmas as a family of 4!


No doubt 2015 will be full of many firsts for little Camden and I can't wait to see him grow and turn into a little person with a personality all his own.

Thank you all for sticking with me through this amazing year!
It has definitely been the year of "BABY" everything, so if that bores you I appologize!!

I am hoping to refocus on my passions and hobbies next year and will be posting all about my journey to lose the baby wieght. So, I promise it will not be 100% baby talk!

I wish you all a happy and healthy new year!!

Cheers to 2015!

5 comments

  1. I love this! The gender reveal, nursery, maternity pictures... It's all so cute! I hope 2015 is just as amazing for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so many wonderful things!!! i cant wait to see what 2015 has in store for you and your family! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an amazing year!! Here's to a fabulous 2015! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely a huge and wonderful year for your little family! Can't wait to see what 2015 has in store for you :) So glad we've become friends through blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an awesome year for you guys!! 2015 is going to be so much fun watching Camden grow up

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!