Confetti Baby Shower


I had so much fun planning and hosting my friend's confetti themed baby shower this past Sunday!

I got the idea for the theme from this invite from minted.com which were sent to guests.


The shower took place at the Barn community room here in Dublin, Ohio. It was the perfect space for the shower with big windows and lots of natural light. 








I definitely can not take credit for all the cute decor. My friend, Meggan is the talented individual that made all the confetti garland and the cute "Baby Ella" banner and cake topper. My friend Kelly made the adorable cake!

I got the cookie favors from a local sister cookie making duo called Nanny & Weebs and they turned out just perfect!

I just loved this theme and the mama also really enjoyed it! 

I can NOT wait to meet this little lady come end of March!!

8 comments

  1. CUTE! i love the cake and all the decorations! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the confetti theme, very unique!! Looks like such a cute place for a shower, I'm sure the mama-to-be loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet idea! I'm in love with the confetti theme–so clever & different! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg, love this!! I always thought a confetti themed party would be adorable for a girl, she could wear a pompom tutu if you've ever seen them. They are the cutest. Love the idea for a shower too!! xo Beautiful job. Btw that is a gorgeous room you rented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is all so adorable! Obsessed with those invitations!! And looove her name. Also, now I'm craving cookies! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did such a great job!!! I am so impressed, especially that you did all of this with a newborn!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Such a fun theme for a shower and I can't believe you did all this with a newborn!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!