Currently...


I am totally stealing this "Currently" post idea from Katie (who by the way, just had the cutest baby boy also named Camden!)...

Currently I am...

Reading... Switching between the books Moms on Call 0-6 months and Twelve Hours Sleep in Twelve Weeks. We are in the trenches of sleep/crib training and I am using a blended version of these two books to help. They both have great tips on how to schedule your day and set habits in order to "train" your baby to drift off to sleep around the same time everyday and sleep for longer stretches at night.

Watching... The National Championship Game! Go Bucks! Literally as I write this I am switching between the game and the Bachelor. Bill is out watching the game with friends, so I have control over the controller :) Also, started New Girl and Parks and Rec from the beginning on Netflix and both are hilarious!

Eating... Anything that's not dairy. I decided to cut out dairy to see if it will help with Camden's reflux and gas issues. And I'm quickly realizing that dairy is in EVERYTHING! Including fiber one bars... and Chex Mix... yea, who knew?! Trying to stick with protein, veggies/fruit and a light carb for each meal.

Listening to... The new Taylor Swift album. There's no shame in my game. I am wearing out the 2 most popular songs too...

Wearing... sweats & PJs. everyday. all. day. jealous? If I have to leave the house, I am wearing my new North Face jacket and snow boots because it is FRIGID here in Ohio!

Wanting... To get my hair done stat! Hello roots! These Hunter boots are still on my wishlist. So are these Sorel boots. I blew my monthly 'clothes' budget on my new jacket and some workout gear from Old Navy this month (they are having a sale on active wear btw), so maybe next month I will splurge on boots.

Working On... Planning and preparing for my good friend's baby shower at the end of the month. It is confetti themed and I'm having so much fun coming up with decor and food ideas! Now I need to get started on the crafting!

Loving... That Bill and I got to go on a date night this past Saturday to celebrate his birthday! I really love that my parents are so close to us and so willing to watch Cam whenever we want. Very lucky in that sense! Also, loving baby smiles in the morning and snuggling my baby boy before he gets too big! He is growing like crazy!

And now for your weekly Instagram dump...

{Date night at Bonefish Grill. Yes, that's a lobster tail in front of me and yes, it was delish!}

{In the trenches of sleep/crib training...}

{Baby smiles are my favorite! He's been a smiley guy recently and I'm loving it!}

{He has outgrown all his NB clothes and is now wearing 0-3 months! Stop growing up please!!}

That's all for now! Happy Tuesday friends!

11 comments

  1. He is such a little handsome guy! What a baby doll. I hope you're getting more sleep! It seems like (just from talking to other moms), that the smaller they are, the harder it is for them to sleep longer.... their tummies are so tiny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww he is such a cutie! you're doing so good giving up dairy! im sure that's gotta be so hard! xo jillian - stop by! I'm hosting a giveaway on cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pictures of Camden! So precious!! I'm with you on the sweats and PJs. Super impressed by the way about you cutting out dairy, that would be so hard! Hope it works for the little guy's reflux!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww!! Love those pics and glad you got a date night - it's good to get a breather and make time for yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Precious Camden!! So glad you got to sneak out for a date night! I've been living in pjs and sweats but I have to put on real clothes now because Miller's back in his playgroup/classes so I have to be a real human again haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you and Bill got a little time to yourselves. I just started new girl on Netflix and I'm obsessed

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cutie! Glad you got to sneak away for date night. And yes, I am a little jealous of you being home in your pjs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is just delicious - especially all swaddled up in his crib! Girl, you have that swaddle down!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is so precious!! Yaay for date nights & getting a little time away!! Ahh... the thought of PJ's & comfy clothes all day - I def can't wait for that! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all these sweet pictures of your little man!! Woo hoo for a date night!! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  11. Look at that precious one swaddled up!!!!!! Bless!!! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!