February Wish List
























So, Bill and I went over our financial goals for 2015 and beyond. We have decided we want to move into a larger home by early 2017 and we would like to be able to pay a substantial down payment (like 20%). That means putting this lady's shopping on a monthly budget and throwing all our extra money into savings. 

Next month will start the dreaded 'shopping allowance'. To be honest, I'm kind of excited to start the saving process. It really makes me think twice about buying clothes and accessories that are not high quality. I want to start getting more 'bang for my buck' so to speak. Obviously, my allowance will not allow me to get all the pieces above... Which are your favorites?

I'm leaning towards getting a good pair of leggings (and get out of these maternity leggings I've been wearing everyday... yikes! I really have no excuse for that). I like the Zella ones for more comfort/activity, but am really leaning towards the Yummie ones because they look like they will help smooth out the post-baby problem areas. I want to hold off buying any jeans until I'm down to my goal weight, so I will wait to buy the paige denim jeans. I'm loving the blanket cape and the shirttail hem sweater... Decisions, decisions!!

Let me know what you think!

I'm linking up with Natalie and Annie for Thoughts for Thursday...

6 comments

  1. I am the same way in that I want to stop buying things to wear once or because they're on sale - I want to buy higher quality pieces that I will wear forever! Those Paige jeans are fabulous and I should probably get those sleep shirts because I always look like a homeless person when I go to bed, my poor husband hah

    ReplyDelete
  2. i say go for the zella leggings since they can be double duty comfort + activity! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those Steve Madden booties, and those jeans. I've been getting rid of older cheap stuff and trying to slowly buy some nicer clothing & accessory items too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving that Naked on the go...hadn't seen that before. Oh the dreaded shopping allowance...I am so trying to put myself on a budget this year and it is my biggest weakness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think investing in those leggings is a great idea! I really like that brand and a great pair of leggings is key to a winter wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I say invest in a good pair of leggings! I haven't heard of the Yummie brand but I know quite a few people that swear by their Zella leggings. I still haven't gotten a pair but they're on my February wish list. A new house is exciting!! The saving money part is hard though.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!