Friday 5

Happy Friday friends!

All my week days just seem to blend together these days, but I am excited for this weekend because we are celebrating Bill's birthday! His true birthday is on the 14th, but we are taking advantage of my mom and dad babysitting on Saturday night. We are planning to go to Bone Fish Grill for dinner then to Nordstrom to get him a new suit (his request)! I'm very excited!

It has been so frigid out! I was planning on taking Cam with me to my follow up OB appointment yesterday and to Target, but it's just been too cold (like under 10 degrees). So, my mom came over yesterday to watch him for a few hours which was fantastic! I was able to get a little "me" time in the middle of the day.


1 & 2 \\ I'm loving my new beanie from Target and my new Northface jacket. Thank goodness I got it before this cold front and snow came!



3 \\ I'm trying my best to eat well and I've been searching for easy and healthy recipes to make while I'm at home with Camden. I came across this recipe for easy peasy omelet muffins from Whole30 recipe's instagram and decided to give it a try. They turned out pretty good, but would be so much better with a few sprinkles of cheese. I do miss my cheese (trying to avoid dairy at the moment)! They're also perfect because I can make a batch ahead of time, throw them in the fridge and microwave for breakfast.

Veggie Omelet Muffins

Spray muffin tin with non-stick spray
Chop up any veggies in your fridge (I used carrots, red pepper, zucchini and onion)
Fill each muffin cup 3/4 way full with chopped veggies
whisk one egg into each muffin cup
Sprinkle salt and pepper on top 
Bake on 350F for 15-20 mins or until eggs have set

That's it! Super easy!

4 // Old Navy is having a 40% off sale on all their active wear. I may have to take advantage and start motivating myself to go back to the gym with some new work out clothes! 
PS - My OB gave me the OK to start working out again! Yippee!

Here are a few of my favorites:


clockwise: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

5 // I want to start creating a good workout mix. I like a good variety of music while I'm running and working out. Please comment with some songs you like to work out to! I'd love to hear your suggestions!

I'm linking up with the ladies for 5 on Friday.

Happy Weekend!

8 comments

  1. I need to take advantage of the ON sale! Nothing like new workout clothes to motivate! Have fun this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those little omelets are awesome! i need to make some soon! have a great time celebrating Bill's birthday this weekend! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need some new workout clothes and didn't realize that ON was running such a great sale!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend girl! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those omlet muffins look amazing!! Such an easy breakfast to take on the go too!

    www.madeintheshadeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that beanie! And yay for some alone time, Target is always my go to place, too! Happy Friday, lady - have fun this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those veggies omelet muffins look so yummy and easy to make! Eating healthy is an attempt for me this year as well... we'll see!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My two favorite workout songs are Trick Daddy Let's Go and Eminem- Til I collapse. Great motivating songs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh and Taylor Swift Shake it off and blank space are my two new workout favorites!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!