Friday 5...

What?! Friday already? This week flew by!
Bill was out of town for work for a few nights this week, so my parents came over both nights in the evening so I could go to the gym, run errands and I even got to have a dinner out with a friend! Busy week, but I was able to get a lot accomplished.

1 | I am hosting a baby shower for my best friend this weekend and I've been busy planning, preparing and crafting. Here's the invite I chose from minted.com:


The theme is confetti and I'm basing the color scheme off of the invite. My crafty friend is helping with decor and I can't wait to see it all put together on Sunday! I will plan to post some pics of the details on Monday.

2 | I was able to get to the gym twice this week and am planning on going again tomorrow morning. It has been rough getting back into working out and running, but it really feels good when I'm finished! I'm loving my new active compression leggings from Old Navy.



3 | I received my first bundle of diapers and wipes from the Honest Co. last week and am excited to start using them. I really like that you can schedule the shipments ahead of time and they come right to your door so you don't have to mess with buying them at the store. Plus, how cute are those patterns?


4 | I'm constantly struggling to find the perfect easy and healthy breakfast. As of recent, I've been making my favorite berry protien smoothie or an english muffin with reduced fat PB and sliced bananas. I found this link for easy portable breakfast ideas on pinterest and am excited to try out some new recipes.



5 | Speaking of healthy, how cute are these peanut butter stuffed chocolate football treats? I think I may have t make these for Super Bowl Sunday!


That's all I got for this Friday 5! Happy Weekend!!

I'm linking up with the ladies for 5 on Friday and Amanda for Friday Favorites...

11 comments

  1. Can't wait to see everything from the baby shower this weekend - the theme of confetti is so cute!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the baby shower goes well! I love those compression leggings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaay! Proud of you for making it to the gym!! I can't wait to get back there!! & yaay for getting a little "mommy time" too! Always important! Hope y'all have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute shower invitations!! and i cant wait to hear how you like honest diapers and wipes -- we're planning on using them for violet when she arrives :) xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you getting back into the gym, I have yet to make any effort! I love those football treats... they're perfect for next Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for getting back in the gym!! That's awesome! Those football cookies are SO cute! I made need to try my hand at those! Hope you have a great weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the confetti baby shower theme! So cute and I can't wait to see pictures. Let us know what you think of the honest diapers and wipes!! They are super cute and I hope to use them as well. Have a great weekend lady!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute baby shower invite! And I've been motivating myself to get back in the gym, too! Happy Friday!
    xo Southern Style

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have you tried overnight oats before? Super filling and so easy to go in the morning! Love the baby shower theme can't wait to see pictures and honestly those diapers are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ts great that you were able to spend some time hanging out with a friend. I've recently committed to doing a girls night once a month. I'd gotten so wrapped up in everything else, you know, hubs, the kids, my pup, my job, my blog and so on, that I'd neglected myself- And having a little social time with friends. I'm looking forward to my girls night out next month. Good luck on the baby shower! I love the confetti them and the invite-just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was honestly about to click on the link regarding the breakfast ideas... But THEN I saw those footballs!! Mmm!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing your thoughts! It makes my day!